BHPC Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public: Open to anyone > Any Other Business
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Starting a new topic? Please try and put it in a relevant forum (Riding, Building, etc) but if you're not sure it's better to post in any forum than not to post at all.

York rally 2017

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote speedy381 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: York rally 2017
    Posted: 19 April 2017 at 7:42am
Hi all,
Last years presence at the rally was well received by the general public and we will be going again this year.
Alan has elected to attend pedal car racing instead, so I have volunteered to run the stand. We will have the marquee and as much space as we like for display. However in the absence of the Velovision 'Punch and Judy booth' and any meaningful machines (Neil Hoods hour bike aside) we could do with some stand filler.
Any ideas and offers of help manning the stand gratefully accepted.
Ian
blogwat View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blogwat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2017 at 5:38pm
I should be up on the Sunday and can bring the Cobra bike, also I could stand to the side shouting Judy Judy Judy and hit people with a baseball bat if that's any good, just saying.
when your up to your waist in aligators they forget to tell you you've got to clear the swamp
legs_larry View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote legs_larry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2017 at 11:43am
That's the way to do it!
====================

a bit ov a lyv wyr by slof standirds
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic