BHPC Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public: Open to anyone > Any Other Business
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Starting a new topic? Please try and put it in a relevant forum (Riding, Building, etc) but if you're not sure it's better to post in any forum than not to post at all.

Windcheetah

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Windcheetah
    Posted: 06 November 2017 at 11:43am
Hi 
Does anyone know what is going on at AVD as I have been unable to contact Karl or Katie for over 3 months and I have paid them for parts.
There seems to have been no activity on their face book page either.

Edited by snady - 06 November 2017 at 11:44am
AlanGoodman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2017 at 2:06pm
Karl (or somebody using his account) last logged in to this forum on 30th October but I've not been able to contact him by phone for quite a while.

There is another thread on here with various people saying that they have ordered machines and are awaiting delivery but can't make contact.

snady View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2017 at 2:47pm
Thanks will follow the other threads
All most peculiar as I was in an email conversation with him about future designs and production concepts up to end of July when they went on holiday and haven't heard a word since.
snady View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2017 at 3:30pm
The thread you have linked to was from 2016 I last spoke to Karl at the end of July  this year but have heard (when everything seemed rosy) nothing since despite multiple messages on multiple platforms. 

Edited by snady - 06 November 2017 at 3:30pm
AlanGoodman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2017 at 3:32pm
It started in 2016... There are 7 pages of it...

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic