BHPC Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public: Open to anyone > Any Other Business
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Starting a new topic? Please try and put it in a relevant forum (Riding, Building, etc) but if you're not sure it's better to post in any forum than not to post at all.

WINDCHEETAH KARL SPARENBURG

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 151617
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2018 at 9:39pm
Originally posted by Nitram Nitram wrote:

I'm guessing all of this means it's unlikely that I'll ever get to see my Rat Racer SL again, which Karl has had for for ages to help him get the new models sorted.  I'll try and get in contact with him but it sounds like it's going to be difficult to get hold of him.

Shocked

That one requires a call to the police.

RoyMacdonald View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoyMacdonald Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2018 at 9:43pm

I'm guessing all of this means it's unlikely that I'll ever get to see my Rat Racer SL again, which Karl has had for for ages to help him get the new models sorted.  I'll try and get in contact with him but it sounds like it's going to be difficult to get hold of him.

As it belongs to you it still does in the eyes of the law and cannot be sold on or auctioned to anyone else but must be returned to you. I would contact the police officer mentioned earlier in the thread if I were you. Or go to the small claims court for an order to have it returned to you.

The company may not have any good will but the product does. There is still demand for the Windcheetah. The manufacturing rights must be worth something. It's still a great design.

Roy

Edited by RoyMacdonald - 12 April 2018 at 9:43pm
Dragonfly View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dragonfly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2018 at 11:28pm

Contact Officer Craig McCabe at the Chorley Police Dept.  (You can even tell him I sent you!)  You probably also need to file a claim or contact Companies House to verify that your bike is there, along with description and photos as proof.  

Karl did respond to me and verify my FRO was there, so don't give up hope.  He was very cooperative with handing it over to my authorized personal representative.  Above all else, BE PERSISTENT!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 151617
  Share Topic