BHPC Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public: Open to anyone > Any Other Business
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Starting a new topic? Please try and put it in a relevant forum (Riding, Building, etc) but if you're not sure it's better to post in any forum than not to post at all.

WINDCHEETAH KARL SPARENBURG

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
Author
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yanto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2017 at 1:44pm
This is freely available in the public domain from Company Check:

Mr Karl Sparenberg holds 1 appointment at 1 active company, has resigned from 0 companies and held 0 appointments at 0 dissolved companies. KARL began their first appointment at the age of 41. Their longest current appointment spans 5 years, 6 months and 24 days at ADVANCED VELO DESIGN LTD

The combined cash at bank value for all businesses where KARL holds a current appointment equals £2.3k, a combined total current assets value of £2.3k with a total current liabilities of £19.1k and a total current net worth of £-19.7k. Roles associated with Mr Karl Sparenberg within the recorded businesses include: Director

Not sure how recent this is but the company was insolvent at that/this point and is a Ltd company!   

EDIT - those figures were from 2016, next figures not due until next year

Edited by Yanto - 03 November 2017 at 1:46pm
Ian, not so ex racer but still of dubious capability
Gromit View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gromit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2017 at 12:30pm
Patrick from ICE Trikes has just posted on the Bentrider Online forum, offering a substantial discount against the price of an ICE VTX to the folk whose Windcheetahs are stuck in limbo.

A fantastic gesture IMHO. Smile

"Hi RPAnton,

We are very sorry to read about your plight with AVD. We cannot do anything to get your money back or anything like that, we are not in any way affiliated with AVD or Karl but we felt moved to do something for you and the other people who have been let down in this way by a member of the recumbent industry.

We would like to offer you and others in your situation a new ICE VTX at a significantly reduced price. If you are interested please send us over an email to sales@icetrikes.co and we will work out the details. 

Thanks, Patrick."

The first page of RPAnton's thread on Bentrider Online is linked below 

Edited by Gromit - 10 November 2017 at 1:09pm
AlanGoodman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2017 at 1:15pm
Fair play to him...
Number 47
D.TEK View Drop Down
Visitor (regular)
Visitor (regular)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote D.TEK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2017 at 10:03pm
Originally posted by Mark McNeill Mark McNeill wrote:

As it happens I've just come back myself from posting a last letter before taking action.  I don't want to damage his business unnecessarily (though I suspect it's too late for that), and I'll try one more backdoor attempt before starting proceedings.

Hi Mark ..........
Did you confirm pre-order all the key facts such as
your Height + Weight + X seam or and jean leg length.

ICE have made a very kind offer of a discounted brand new VTX to all affected WC customers .

You might have good reason to believe that the ICE VTX does not offer you the loading capacity that you require ??
But do you have the confirmed loading and  max capacity for your selected Windcheetah ?

I have  sold Speedy Windcheetahs when new in the 90's and later just *used versions .
* Bob Dixon decided he did not require dealers shortly after he took over 
Thinking factory direct was the way forward ??

I'am sure as an ICE UK Premier dealer
That ICE Falmouth would consider offering a more suitable trike such as the Sprint series 
if contacted to discuss options available .

Hope that helps you ..........Kevin D 

D.TEK HPVS purveyors of recumbent trikes and cycles
RussAnton View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote RussAnton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2017 at 9:14pm
Just to let you all know, after receiving the offer of a VTX from Patrick at ICE, I followed up with him.  He has been coordinating with my bike shop, The Hostel Shoppe in Wisconsin.  I just received a very generous quote on a VTX from ICE through my bike shop.  I have accepted the offer gratefully, and immediately (before anyone could have second thoughts Smile).  ICE is fantastic!  The Hostel Shoppe is as well!  I am happy.
Russ Anton
Yanto View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yanto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2017 at 9:43pm
Nice one Smile Thumbs Up
Ian, not so ex racer but still of dubious capability
Gromit View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gromit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2017 at 9:56pm
That's great Russ.  I'm pleased for you. Smile

I hope that eventually you get some sort of recompense from Windcheetah too.
AlanGoodman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2017 at 10:00pm
Excellent!
Number 47
Mark McNeill View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark McNeill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 4 hours 28 minutes ago at 11:29pm
Thanks -- I've been in contact with Patrick at ICE, and I'll pursue it, though work and housework have been taking up all my time in the past few days.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
  Share Topic