BHPC Website Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public: Open to anyone > For Sale
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - VW T4 Caravelle High Top Campervan LWB Automatic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Starting a new topic? Please try and put it in a relevant forum (Riding, Building, etc) but if you're not sure it's better to post in any forum than not to post at all.

VW T4 Caravelle High Top Campervan LWB Automatic

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jaycee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: VW T4 Caravelle High Top Campervan LWB Automatic
    Posted: 07 January 2018 at 10:19pm
Great Camper Van For Sale!
VW T4 Caravelle blue with
white High Top
Right hand drive
Power steering
Long wheel base (LWB)
Height:2m 64cm (8'8") 104"
Width:1m 83cm (6') 72"
Length:5m 10cm (16'8")
Automatic Transmission
Year 1993
Second owner
2.5 Little
2 sets of keys
Lots of new components in the engine and comes with some outdoor gears.

Professionally converted
4 Berth

Caravelle model so all round glass and rear heating

Rock n roll bed (three quarters wide) with lap belts

Asking price at £8,500 or near offer.
Full details on enquiry basis.

Please note this is for sale on several sites, so may be withdrawn at any time and subject to first come first served basis.

This vehicle will not be released until I have all the cleared funds. I require the purchaser to attend a bank to exchange cash when I will sign over the documents and give the new owner the keys! I will not accept bidding or offers from abroad - however, you are welcome to travel to me to see and pay for the the camper in person. Thank you. A non-refundable Deposit of good faith £500 cash can be accepted and valid for 3 working days holding time only.

We are based in Primrose Hill NW3 area. Welcome to view to appreciate! Contact JC at 07840924707 and will send you photos!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic