BHPC Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public: Open to anyone > Racing > BHPC Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Starting a new topic? Please try and put it in a relevant forum (Riding, Building, etc) but if you're not sure it's better to post in any forum than not to post at all.

Trophies

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Trophies
    Posted: 12 October 2020 at 1:43pm
If you have one of the splendid BHPC trophies please remember to bring it along to Stourport so that it can take part in our glittering socially distanced presentation ceremony... If you're not planning to come along please add your location in the comments below so that we can see if anyone is passing who may be able to bring it or we can make arrangements to get it sent on to the new winner. If you are
Stephen Slade
then just give it a quick polish and put it back on the mantlepiece... 😃

russellbridge View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote russellbridge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2020 at 11:52am
I've got the 'Unfortunate Scotsman' trophy from my tribulations in Nevada last year. Location: east or central Manchester, or if I put it in the post tomorrow it should arrive before Saturday - let me know if that works.
Apologies again I can't make it to the race on Saturday - we're about 2/3 weeks away from moving into the house that I've been building for the past two years - hopefully lots of racing next year :)
Russ
RoyMacdonald View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoyMacdonald Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2020 at 12:55pm
Good Luck with the move RussThumbs Up
All the best
Roy
AlanGoodman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2020 at 8:12pm
It's next Saturday, not this one Russ but I doubt that helps much... :)
You're welcome to post it here if it helps. I'll definitely be going unless Boris upgrades Stourport to Tier 4 or something... 

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic