BHPC Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public: Open to anyone > Riding > Non-racing Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Starting a new topic? Please try and put it in a relevant forum (Riding, Building, etc) but if you're not sure it's better to post in any forum than not to post at all.

Events Calendar

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
AlanGoodman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Events Calendar
    Posted: 30 March 2019 at 5:07pm
Thumbs Up

tincanracer View Drop Down
Committee
Committee

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tincanracer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2019 at 6:57pm
Thanks Alan, much appreciated.

Stuart
Laid Back in Spirit
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2019 at 2:24pm
I've created a new forum in the Riding section and moved this topic to it... Hope it's worked... If not you probably won't see this... Big smile

Committee
Committee

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tincanracer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2019 at 1:28pm
Thanks Roy,

I didn't realise what section this is in and I presume it can't be moved. I will start a new thread when I appeal for information for the next calendar.

Stuart
Laid Back in Spirit
RoyMacdonald View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoyMacdonald Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2019 at 11:58am
Originally posted by tincanracer tincanracer wrote:

Chaps,

At the risk of being a grumpy old man, which I am, I set this thread up to compile a NON RACING events calender for the magazine. It's also confusing that there is another thread for the Bath races.

Does anyone know if I can change the title of the thread to reflect this or shall I set up a new one with "non racing" in the title?

Moan over, looking forward to Bath, one of my favourite tracks since they sorted out the facilities.

Stuart

Maybe it would be better not to put it in the Racing section but in the Riding one? http://forum.bhpc.org.uk/riding_forum57.html

Roy
Committee
Committee

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tincanracer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2019 at 11:34am
Chaps,

At the risk of being a grumpy old man, which I am, I set this thread up to compile a NON RACING events calender for the magazine. It's also confusing that there is another thread for the Bath races.

Does anyone know if I can change the title of the thread to reflect this or shall I set up a new one with "non racing" in the title?

Moan over, looking forward to Bath, one of my favourite tracks since they sorted out the facilities.

Stuart
Laid Back in Spirit
ChrisH View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChrisH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2019 at 7:03am
Originally posted by AlanGoodma AlanGoodma wrote:

Are all the Odd Down races going to be in the same direction? The track works well both ways around.

race direction not specified in the table for any of the events. Can be decided on the day.
As long as everyone is racing in the same direction......
RoyMacdonald View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoyMacdonald Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2019 at 11:43pm
Thanks Chris. Glad there is one in May. April 13th is my wife's birthday. Was thinking it would be June before I got to race again. Better hurry on with the Great White. Decided to rebuild the transmission due to the chain dropping into 9th with the slightest hint of backpedalling. Not good on the starting line.

All the best

Roy 
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2019 at 11:36pm
Looks good!
Are all the Odd Down races going to be in the same direction? The track works well both ways around.

ChrisH View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ChrisH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2019 at 10:37pm
Here's a summary of the race formats for the 2019 BHPC season

Date

Venue

Time & Race Formats*

Sunday 3rd March 

Curborough Sprint Course

11-4pm

20 min +1 lap

40 min +1 lap

Saturday 13th April

Odd Down Playing Fields, Bath

12-5pm

30 min +1 lap

20 min +1 lap

10 min +1 lap

Sunday 5th May 

Hillingdon Cycle Circuit

11-4pm

30 min +1 lap

30 min +1 lap

Saturday 1st June 

UCLan Sports Arena, Preston

12-5pm

1 lap time trial

45 min +1 lap

15 min +1 lap

Sunday 2nd June 

Knowsley Velodrome, Liverpool

10-3pm

7 min +1 lap

40 min +1 lap

Devil take the hindmost

Sunday 23rd Jun 

York Sport Village

10:30-12:30 cycle circuit

40 min +1 lap

13:00-15:00 velodrome

30 min +1 lap

1 lap flying srpint

Sunday 14th July 

Redbridge Cycling Centre

11-4pm

30 min +1 lap

20 min +1 lap

10 min +1 lap

Saturday 10th August

Leicester Cycle Circuit

11:30-4pm

45 min +1 lap

15 min +1 lap

Sunday 11th August 

Darley Moor Airfield and Road Race Circuit

11-4pm

1 lap time trial

40 min +1 lap

50 metre drag races

Sunday 21st September

Gravesend Cyclopark

12-4pm

10 min +1 lap

20 min +1 lap

30 min +1 lap

Sunday 22nd September

Gravesend Cyclopark

10-3pm

2hr +1 lap

Sunday 21st October

Hillingdon Cycle Circuit

11-4pm

30 min +1 lap

30 min +1 lap

* Times shown are when the track is booked for us. Sign-on will begin 1 hr before this. There will be Fast and Slow races for each of the formats listed (except the timetrials where you’ll be riding on your own L )

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic