BHPC Website Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public: Open to anyone > Racing > BHPC Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Starting a new topic? Please try and put it in a relevant forum (Riding, Building, etc) but if you're not sure it's better to post in any forum than not to post at all.

2016 Round 9: Rhyl, 11th Sept

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
GeoffBird View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GeoffBird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2016 Round 9: Rhyl, 11th Sept
    Posted: 07 October 2016 at 8:13pm
Cheers Andrew, I'll give that a go.
Right Time - Right Place - Wrong Speed
Andrew S View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2016 at 3:39pm
There is a slideshow from Jaycee on Facebook, dated 11th September. I don't know how you would extract the pictures from it though - maybe best to contact Jaycee directly for the originals.
GeoffBird View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GeoffBird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2016 at 2:56pm
Hi All,

Does anyone have any photos of Rhyl  - ideally of the BHPC racing this year rather than of Morrisons? I don't have any to put in the magazine unless I've missed a link.

Cheers!

Edited by GeoffBird - 07 October 2016 at 2:57pm
Right Time - Right Place - Wrong Speed
Andrew S View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2016 at 9:46am
Originally posted by Andrew S Andrew S wrote:

tag numbers weren't entered correctly. My apologies for this and I shall try and find out why so that it doesn't happen again.
The signon software was been updated to check if the rider number and tag number match and ask for 'OK' if they don't. Many thanks to Kevin J for a swift fix which should stop this happening again.
ShawnB View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShawnB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2016 at 9:56pm
Great to meet you and thanks for the vids! Smile
Ride on!
Andrew S View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2016 at 9:09pm
The final results for Rhyl together with the updated 2016 Championship tables are now available on the BHPC website:
  • Karl has +1 lap in the first race (computer says yes)
  • Jack Watson has Junior points deducted from Lancaster race (dad says no)

Finally the lap times, splits and animation for the 1st slow race at Rhyl are now also on the website:
www.bhpc.org.uk/data/sites/1/media/events/events16/crossmgr/09rhyl/2016-09-11-Rhyl-2016-r2-1st-slow.html
Unfortunately the results for Patrick Keen and Jaycee Ballantine appear to have been irretrievably lost because their tag numbers weren't entered correctly. My apologies for this and I shall try and find out why so that it doesn't happen again.
Karl View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2016 at 12:00pm
Well there's no arguing with that.... very impressive!
Andrew S View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2016 at 11:09am
Interesting to see what the Watsons working together swapping the lead looks like. A long train would look like a maypole.
farwer View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farwer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2016 at 10:05am
Awesome
speedy381 View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote speedy381 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2016 at 8:16am
Like it
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic