BHPC Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public: Open to anyone > Racing > BHPC Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Starting a new topic? Please try and put it in a relevant forum (Riding, Building, etc) but if you're not sure it's better to post in any forum than not to post at all.

2013 Curborough

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>
Author
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yowie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2013 Curborough
    Posted: 11 September 2013 at 2:25am
This is the place for information and discussion about the 13th round of the 2013 BHPC race season at Curborough (nr. Lichfield) on Sunday 29th September.

Yowie View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yowie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2013 at 2:29am
Can anyone offer me a ride on their bike please? :) A fast one, I hope Evil Smile.

A Ratracer would do nicely Wink

Bearing in mind, I'm 5'10", when standing up straight.

Not sure if I can get the Great White up to Curborough..
Yanto View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yanto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2013 at 8:55am
I'll be riding over in the Quest, you can try that but it wall fall over round the hairpin and if you scratch it you've bought it!

Mind you our leggies are of such different lengths us being different 'morphs, you wouldn't fit in it, much better you borrowing something else.

Hang on, you live in Boggytar, will this be a virtual you, or a real you? And if the latter is it a flying visit, or permanent?
Ian, not so ex racer but still of dubious capability
Andrew S View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2013 at 9:25am
Perhaps he's on one of those VR trainers, linked up to a camera on Fardoe's Quest?
BarneyH View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BarneyH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2013 at 5:15pm
Howard

The Raptobike will probably shorten to around your leg length if you're stuck for a ride and I'm happy to see you ride it.

Currently has Shimano road pedals on it.

Barney
Yowie View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yowie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2013 at 4:33am
Permanent, insofar as the word has meaning.

Thanks for the offers

I'm hoping that I fit into Lee's Quest.

See you all soon.
AlanGoodman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2013 at 6:32am
I should have Ratty there...
Number 47
fards View Drop Down
Visitor (regular)
Visitor (regular)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fards Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2013 at 1:12pm
I'm taking my quest, but as have the footholes glassed over don't really fancy adjusting leg length if I can avoid it, as I'd have to do it again to ride it back home!
it's there if you are completely stuck though.

not sure if I'm racing it yet, will depend on how well it goes around the bottom hairpin!
Very very unlikely to have the new machine before then unfortunately.

I can do 1st aid if no-one is down for it,

you're welcome to stop over at mine if you want Yowie btw, it's a fairly easy 20miles to the circuit.

Edited by fards - 17 September 2013 at 1:22pm
Yowie View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yowie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2013 at 4:20pm
Thanks Alan and Ian,  the legs is the key issue.  Nobody likes adjusting their recumbent for leg length.  <Ahem> Alan- have you grown some?  Dragging the Ratty bootbackwards isn't usually fun- do you know if it'll go that far back, will the back wheel still turn in the slot?
AlanGoodman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2013 at 5:39pm
Originally posted by Yowie Yowie wrote:

<Ahem> Alan- have you grown some? 

Sadly not... Cry

Number 47
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>
  Share Topic