BHPC Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public: Open to anyone > Racing > Other non-BHPC events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Starting a new topic? Please try and put it in a relevant forum (Riding, Building, etc) but if you're not sure it's better to post in any forum than not to post at all.

various new cycle events in 2013

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
acukchris View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acukchris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: various new cycle events in 2013
    Posted: 08 January 2013 at 5:32pm

Hi All,

I am organizing a number of big cycling events in 2012, and I am trying to turn these away from the traditional elitist race events into more of a festival of cycling. I am trying to get bikes of all shapes and sizes on board, as we are working with some great charities and should be attracting a lot of press.

It would be great to see some different and unusual bikes, and some of the rides we have on include Manchester to London, London to Paris, London to Brighton, Lands End to John O Groats etc, with over 1000 participants on some of the routes. We will have celebrity starters, music at the start and finish, good quality hot food, full medical and mechanical support and generally lots of camaraderie and a great atmosphere.

It would be great to see some of you with us and please do check out the website ( http://www.challenge.com - www.actionchallenge.com ) or contact me if you want to get involved.

Thanks,

Chris

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic