BHPC Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Archive (pre-February 2015) > Public Archive > The BHPC
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Starting a new topic? Please try and put it in a relevant forum (Riding, Building, etc) but if you're not sure it's better to post in any forum than not to post at all.

Forum LockedTop end force for sale

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Visitor (moderated)
Visitor (moderated)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MikeWong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Top end force for sale
    Posted: 19 September 2014 at 7:00pm
Top End Force hand cycle force for sale .

Very light, and fast handcycle with a lot of adjustability. Race ready! ( excellent condition)

Hardly used. Purchased in July 2014 to help me physically and mentally get over a hip fracture. A wheelchair user advised me to try a handcycle..great sport, I even did several time trials on it at my local track, but never raced it competitively. I am 90% recovered ,back on my normal bike and ready to part with it now.

The wheels are 650x23 and the rear wheels come off with an allen key, the seat width is 44cm and the back rest is fully adjustable as are the foot supports. When purchased the chain rings were 48 38 28 ,so it was set up for fast riding on the flat. I changed the small chain ring to a 24 toothed ring so I could negotiate hills as I didn't have much upper body strength, so there is an extra chain ring available to suit your riding style.

Cheers Mike
£1500 ono. Pics on request. ( based in Lancaster but happy to transport)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic