BHPC Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public: Open to anyone > Wanted
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Starting a new topic? Please try and put it in a relevant forum (Riding, Building, etc) but if you're not sure it's better to post in any forum than not to post at all.

Tiller + bars.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mark aldridge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tiller + bars.
    Posted: 21 October 2017 at 2:02pm
Wanted adjustable tiller (1" headset) and narrow bars. To convert recumbent from open to hampster steering. Thanks.
D.TEK View Drop Down
Visitor (regular)
Visitor (regular)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote D.TEK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2017 at 7:17pm
Any other clues such as Brand or Make or Model + Age 
May be able to help ..........if you are willing to provide more info 
I assume you have priced and checked new with the makers ??
Cheers Kevin D 
D.TEK HPVS purveyors of recumbent trikes and cycles
mark aldridge View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mark aldridge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2017 at 3:52pm
It is for a Toxy ZR.
I had a cobbled together tiller that was good enough to prove that I preferred the hampster position but it was too short and then fell apart.
I am trying to get some Challenge Fujin tiller + bars (the current straight tiller and narrow bars) but it is proving to be the usual Challenge drawn out process.
Performer do a nice Ti set up but at a price too high for me.
Because the ZR has a very low seat the tiller needs to decline to horizontal or have the ability to be flipped over to achieve a low bar position.
I don't mind getting the file and Dremmel out.
Toxy don't have a suitable tiller/bar set up.
Any advice or help would be welcomed.
Thanks
RoyMacdonald View Drop Down
Visitor (regular)
Visitor (regular)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoyMacdonald Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2018 at 3:52pm
Mike Burrows does a tiller and bars for the Challenge Fugin. You could try him and see if he feels like making one. I'd like one as well so we could do a joint order if he is interested. 

Roy
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic