BHPC Website Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public: Open to anyone > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Starting a new topic? Please try and put it in a relevant forum (Riding, Building, etc) but if you're not sure it's better to post in any forum than not to post at all.

Tail Box Fairing

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoyMacdonald Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2022 at 8:00pm
http://forum.bhpc.org.uk/RTE_popup_adv_image.asp?PB=Y&PID=5F79FFBB5F6FA0B9 

How about this?

All the best.
Roy

< id="BFI_" style="width: 1px; height: 1px; display: none;">

Edited by RoyMacdonald - 30 May 2022 at 8:02pm
RoyMacdonald View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoyMacdonald Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2022 at 8:05pm
I'm just losing the will to live.
I can post on all my other forums just fine! Why is it so hard on the BHPC?

All the best.
Roy

< id="BFI_" style="width: 1px; height: 1px; display: none;"> < id="BFI_" style="width: 1px; height: 1px; display: none;"> < id="BFI_" style="width: 1px; height: 1px; display: none;"> < id="BFI_" style="width: 1px; height: 1px; display: none;"> < id="BFI_" style="width: 1px; height: 1px; display: none;"> < id="BFI_" style="width: 1px; height: 1px; display: none;">

Edited by RoyMacdonald - 30 May 2022 at 8:39pm
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoyMacdonald Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2022 at 8:10pm
I'm giving up and going to bed to sulk and ponder why Strava is so easy.Cry
All the best.
Roy

Edited by RoyMacdonald - 30 May 2022 at 8:43pm
stormbird View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stormbird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2022 at 9:22pm
Kim

thanks for the update , looks spiffing !

Roy you can't embed a picture on your own hard drive , the picture has to be on a image hosting site where is descriptor starts Https:// etc

Paul
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoyMacdonald Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2022 at 12:41pm
Originally posted by stormbird stormbird wrote:

Kim
Roy you can't embed a picture on your own hard drive , the picture has to be on a image hosting site where is descriptor starts Https:// etc

Hi Kim. My one drive link does start https:// but it won't embed in the club's web site whereas it will on all my other forums, ebay, Gumtree etc. I can put the one drive link to a folder or picture and that works as a link that you can click on and go to the image, but I just get an error message if I try to embed it here so that the image displays here. Which of the tools should I be using. I've tried "insert hyperlink" and "File upload" and "insert image". None have worked?
Sorry to be such dummy.
All the best.
Roy

eg. http://1drv.ms/u/s!An9PNkpNB5t5hZZc_wJFjWEJN8ugCA?e=VHhEUG  will take you to the photo I'm trying to embed, but won't embed the photo. I get the message "one drive refused to connect." So why when every other forum seems able to connect won't this web site?

Edited by RoyMacdonald - 31 May 2022 at 12:50pm
Kim View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Kim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2022 at 2:38pm
Hmm, does this work?

Apparently not :(

Your URL takes me to a web page containing an image rather than an image.  I tried right-clicking on the image and copying its URL which gave me: https://ams03pap001files.storage.live.com/y4m2ZJGbQHyzvJicIaHw914urz_crbDjg6IM_N2OOSWvpTIXnsrYLvXcKNlxAx55cg5cPRfrXntrxMWv58_TJYVWCvuNuKwqC_wTgbs_4-jPy3oSKuCc_F64nTvp-BRlLNcSN_2z-iPpaQlrGMaodOvrQavFeOLcdCdx-j570bZYUZRzQhYBz_TpIhrfD7bLGJzlIKjIBxbIZoRX9EdLqci3g/IMG_3832%20%281%29.JPG?psid=1&width=1377&height=774

Which seemed promising.  Even more promisingly, it loaded when I clciked the 'preview' button in the image embedder thingy.  But then becomes a broken image when make the post.

Any OneDrive jibblers know what's going on here?

Edited by Kim - 31 May 2022 at 2:45pm
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoyMacdonald Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2022 at 3:09pm
Thanks for trying that Kim. It seems to be random whether you get the image to load in the preview or the error message. Because I did get the image to load in the preview occasionally but as you found it only loads that box instead of the image.
All the best.
Roy

Edited by RoyMacdonald - 31 May 2022 at 3:10pm
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoyMacdonald Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2022 at 3:28pm

Kim, I thought this might throw some light on the issue but they are too blurry to read. They are OK before I post them but the posting process leaves them impossible to read.

I'll try and post a link to my one drive so you can see them properly.

All the best.
Roy

Edited by RoyMacdonald - 31 May 2022 at 3:34pm
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoyMacdonald Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2022 at 3:42pm
https://1drv.ms/u/s!An9PNkpNB5t5hZYsuqEzFd3z_cbcWA?e=recaHs 

Here you go should be able to access the whole folder containing them. Shows the software being used and the error message that that is being generated by the link.

All the best.
Roy

Edited by RoyMacdonald - 31 May 2022 at 3:42pm
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoyMacdonald Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2022 at 3:51pm
http://ams03pap001files.storage.live.com/y4mzMXUxLY-uPV1T6dxFh497H78gI9sy4swKlxbuRixgsvXx-QYRYG-Hm2Qx3EKcwIRJuulaOZGKlHLxxkgC526_1skGwNDzXsOR-kLY7xQ7gbyzDnZ0mik1E_A34hVWH02jjSOyGunIAGibRB3lL1o_8SkOYB_-i0-qyjqecERA1jlYfP5MJ2Qhex5KK8e4AaZJyqtDClWmmfcMNd0QluSDw/IMG_3832.JPG?psid=1&width=530&height=298

Well it was worth a try but it's just a link to a thumbnail that you can save.

All the best.
Roy

Edited by RoyMacdonald - 31 May 2022 at 4:03pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic