BHPC Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public: Open to anyone > Any Other Business
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Starting a new topic? Please try and put it in a relevant forum (Riding, Building, etc) but if you're not sure it's better to post in any forum than not to post at all.

spezi 2016 vid

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blogwat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: spezi 2016 vid
    Posted: 26 April 2016 at 8:37am
courtesy of the French HPV club is a general view of the show including a very vocal lady and a small clip of karl at 14 10  enjoy,  other vids on youtube too.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3txZ6nwB70
when your up to your waist in aligators they forget to tell you you've got to clear the swamp
Karl View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2016 at 6:39pm
There is going to be a SPEZI special from Gary Solomon at Laid-back bike report. 
He went round a lot of the stands filming interviews, so expect to see a nervous looking me in front of of the camera.. unless I end up on the cutting room floor!

I also met the legend that is Larry Varney.. nice bloke :-)

Karl
Karl View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2016 at 11:31pm
Get me all nervous and famous at around 50mins... 

Its funny how as soon as someone puts a video camera on the the opinionated gobby northerner he clams up.

I've not watched the full video as I'm egotistical and only interested in myself.

Karl 
AlanGoodman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2016 at 11:49pm
That link doesn't work... Too many https... Wink

Number 47
Karl View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2016 at 11:56pm
Cheers Alan,

I'm a copy and paste kinda guy.. I'll pay attention next time

Karl
AlanGoodman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2016 at 11:58pm
Thumbs Up
Number 47
Karl View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2016 at 12:00am
I'd just like to confirm that the camera adds 10lbs... Think I need to get out and ride more!!
blogwat View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blogwat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2016 at 8:34am
Local lad from up north did good  Clap, very slick presentation sir.
when your up to your waist in aligators they forget to tell you you've got to clear the swamp
Karl View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2016 at 9:14am
Shameless plug, and another little ditty from SPEZI

And our very own Howard of Velovision Magazine fame getting in asking pertinent questions (sure he's trying for commission on sales)

Regards
Karl..... Or Kurt as I will now be known!!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic