BHPC Website Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public: Open to anyone > Racing > BHPC Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Starting a new topic? Please try and put it in a relevant forum (Riding, Building, etc) but if you're not sure it's better to post in any forum than not to post at all.

social ride 30th october shropshire

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote graydog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2011 at 8:56pm
Slong as it not pi###ng it down :-/

What time? And can you bung me a post code on pm just incase, think I remember the way

Cheers
fards View Drop Down
Visitor (regular)
Visitor (regular)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fards Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2011 at 1:02pm
Here's a view from the quest, while we were out ..

turn your volume down :D 

Edited by fards - 03 November 2011 at 1:04pm
Crossie View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Crossie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2011 at 8:08pm
Hmm,
             going fast is indeed satisfying , but  admitting to cycling at 56mph around a bend along a stretch of road clearly marked as 40mph is not particularly good , Shocked, there are plenty of powered loomies on the roads who already have difficulty accepting law abiding cyclists, let alone those who ignore the rules set for all users whether on foot or machine,Thumbs Down
                                                                             Crossie
fards View Drop Down
Visitor (regular)
Visitor (regular)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fards Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2011 at 8:28pm
so thats the posted "MECHANICALLY POWERED" vehicle speed limit, it doesn't apply to pedal cycles, (for a whole host of reasons) but its still a fact, if you don't believe me ask someone who knows, such as the police officers I used to train. 

I'm not ignoring any rules. Neither did I know how fast I was going, as I look at my gps logs afterwards. 

No idea who you are, can't say I care, and neither do I care for your opinion, which is what it is. 

I doubt very much you know that road, at all and the fact you can see coming down the hill, nor bothered to pay enough attention to the fact that a car overtook me as soon as I slowed down. A car that followed me down the hill, and if I'd slowed down earlier would have barged past me, putting me and any oncoming vehicles at far greater risk than me riding. 

but as I've said before there's a good reason I don't bother posting any more here. I'll delete what I thought was something quite pleasant and might provide enjoyment for others to see. 

well done

SteveArmstrong View Drop Down
Visitor (regular)
Visitor (regular)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteveArmstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2011 at 9:39pm
Haha, it's great to see it from your point of view. I'll try and upload my footage, in which I can be clearly heard saying 'Jesus' as you approach. I'd been down there so long, I'd started talking to myself.
When you pull the cats tail, you get the whole cat.
Visitor (regular)
Visitor (regular)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteveArmstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2011 at 10:22pm
I can't edit it until I convert the file format so its longer than ideal. Watch out for that BMW.

"Jesus" @ 0.50s
Visitor (regular)
Visitor (regular)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteveArmstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2011 at 10:36pm
Graydog in pursuit.

graydog View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote graydog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2011 at 8:09am
blogwat View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blogwat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2011 at 9:58am
Hi Folks
is this a new aquistion mr fards and will you be racing in it next year some interesting footage from all concerned ,  thanks for that .
jeff.
when your up to your waist in aligators they forget to tell you you've got to clear the swamp
AlanGoodman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2011 at 10:07am
Originally posted by blogwat blogwat wrote:

is this a new aquistion mr fards

The way he was going in that video it looked like he'd just nicked it... LOL

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic