BHPC Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public: Open to anyone > Racing > Other non-BHPC events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Starting a new topic? Please try and put it in a relevant forum (Riding, Building, etc) but if you're not sure it's better to post in any forum than not to post at all.

Siverstone time trials 2nd October

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LeeW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Siverstone time trials 2nd October
    Posted: 23 May 2016 at 6:27pm
For anyone who is interested in having a go at riding on Siverstone F1 track, there is a time trial taking place in October: https://www.facebook.com/silverstonetimetrialchallenge/
I notice on their website it says "
    What sort of bike can I use?

There is no restriction on the type of bike you can use. Whether you’re a roadie, newbie, a freestyler, a stabilizer, a Shoreditch hipster or even a Boris biker GET ON TRACK!"

There are two team sky bikes as prizes, Fancy a new bike Stephen Slade?
Current fleet: Milan SL MK2 #027, Fujin SL II, Beany!

Yowie View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yowie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2016 at 11:22am
Hi Lee and all,

Anyone entering the one-lap event to win the bicycle on a recumbent bike, would be well-advised to contact the organisers of STTC, (by phone + 44 (0) 20 3475 5126 ) to check if they may expect to be excluded.  Although I looked at the TERMS of the event, and they don't appear to have a "judge's decision is final" or whatever, I find it hard to believe a British Cycling supported event would be happy to hand over the top prize to some flashy velomobile rider...

The STTC is not listed on British Cycling Events.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic