BHPC Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public: Open to anyone > Any Other Business
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Starting a new topic? Please try and put it in a relevant forum (Riding, Building, etc) but if you're not sure it's better to post in any forum than not to post at all.

Shirts!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Shirts!!
    Posted: 26 October 2017 at 9:52am
Hi All,
Received this email. Given the short deadline probably best to respond directly:

mvandillen AT hotmail.com

Dear all,

With the cold months coming, we are now investigating an order for a long sleeve version of the winning recumbent shirt desgn of CV17.
In order to order as economically as possible, I hope you can help me. Could you give an estimation how many buyers of such a shirt there would be from your organization? 1? 10? 50?
Details at
http://www.ligfiets.net/news/5603/jassen-passen-vanaf-22-oktober.html
I would probably have to order  around 8 nov. (Sorry for the short timelines. )
But I really want to give you the opportunity to jon in, so really look forward yo hear from you. Btw: calling is fine if you hace any questions. If you send me your phonenr, I will call back as my phone is sponsored for international calls.

Regards

Marjolein
Number 47
AlanGoodman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2017 at 11:17pm
If you want those shirts, please reply direct ASAP...
From: Familie van Dillen en de Haan van Dillen [mailto:mvandillen@hotmail.com]
Sent: 06 November 2017 19:40
To: Alan Goodman; Jan Kranczoch; birger
Cc: Roel van Dijk
Subject: Fwd: RE: Long sleeve shirt(jackets)
Dear all,
I just heard that the deadline to order these shirts in time for the oliebollentocht (in Rotterdam this year), will be 9th Nov .
Could you let me know the number each of you wants to order for his country/organization? If you do not give a size distribution or estimation, I will guestimate that for you (in line with what I know of our dutch riders).
regards,
Marjolein
+31-6 10082928
Number 47
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic