BHPC Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public: Open to anyone > Racing > Other non-BHPC events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Starting a new topic? Please try and put it in a relevant forum (Riding, Building, etc) but if you're not sure it's better to post in any forum than not to post at all.

Ride London 2014

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkam84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2014 at 2:48pm
Sorry I haven't replied, I don't come here very often at all.

JonD, although Ride and the Marathon are run by the same company, they are different entities entirely, with two different teams running them. I guess you have been in touch with the marathon side of the company, but the social manager for ride is defiantly called Penny.

I thought I'd post back anyway. Kevin won't even reply to emails. Wont take on the recumbent issues.

2015 "test" of a few recumbents has already been filled with a couple of us signed up. So we'll see how that goes, my guessing is, it will be open fully by 2016
JonD View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JonD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2014 at 3:11pm
Ah, no worries - in fact, Hugh Brasher rang me a few weeks ago - a lot of the (fairly long) conversation was kinda under non-disclosure until it was in the public domain, but I don't know if that's happened yet.

>2015 "test" of a few recumbents has already been filled with a couple of us signed up

Interesting..I couldn't possible comment ;)  - was that verbally, or via email ?
USS Speedmachine
Hurricane
Gkam84 View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkam84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2014 at 3:15pm
Maybe see you there then Wink

I've just looked at the bottom of the emails for official titles.

Penny Dain (Communications manager)
Kevin Nash (Route Director)

Edited by Gkam84 - 12 February 2014 at 3:18pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic