BHPC Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public: Open to anyone > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Starting a new topic? Please try and put it in a relevant forum (Riding, Building, etc) but if you're not sure it's better to post in any forum than not to post at all.

RECUMBENT ICE E TRIKE NEODRIVE MOTOR £1500

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hundchen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: RECUMBENT ICE E TRIKE NEODRIVE MOTOR £1500
    Posted: 14 March 2021 at 12:49pm

Bought from ICE uploads/3041/e_trike_small.jpgin October 2014.  The trike can fit any size adult through adjusting the boom.  You will need to add/remove chain if adjusting the boom by any significant amount.  The seat angle can also be adjusted.  Fully equipped with head rests, racks and front and rear mudguards.

I requested some changes from ICE’s standard specification at the time including the use of a narrower QNT frame (to allow me to get through most width restrictions), drum brakes, lower gearing. 

I have full maintenance and mileage history.  Mileage 20,000 miles.

Cost new £4319.78.  Price asked £1500 

Motor and battery 

Neodrive motor in the rear wheel  with a 17Ah/612 Wh battery.  Three modes and 5 power levels within each mode.

The motor makes no noise and will keep running at very low speeds. 

The battery was replaced in April 2015 after an accident.  (I still have the old battery but it can not be secured to the trike.)  The batteries do not show any signs of aging.

Trike

ICE QNT (narrow) frame; 26 inch rear wheel with disc brakes and parking brake; 20 inch front wheels with drum brakes;  chain set 170 Firex 26/36/48; 9 speed cassette Sram PG950  11-32.

Northern edge of London.  Happy to arrange viewing in well ventilated garage.  Buyer collects.

MartinQS View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartinQS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2021 at 6:03pm
Where do you mean north of london
hundchen View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hundchen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2021 at 6:11pm
EN4 9EN.  4 miles south of M25 exit 24
hundchen View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hundchen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2021 at 11:12am
Sold
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic