BHPC Website Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public: Open to anyone > Racing > Etc
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Starting a new topic? Please try and put it in a relevant forum (Riding, Building, etc) but if you're not sure it's better to post in any forum than not to post at all.

Racing Numbers

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnlucian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Racing Numbers
    Posted: 10 April 2011 at 9:22pm

I am preparing my bike for first race and I need to put a number on!  What racing numbers we will be using in 2011?

Are we using a system like Formula 1 where you are allocated a number based on last year position in the open championship or we will use same racing numbers like last year?

John Lucian
Yowie View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yowie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2011 at 10:06pm
Race numbers are always carried over from previous seasons.  It is not normal to ever change your race number, except if you take a long break from racing and "your" number becomes recycled and then you have to be allocated a different one to race again.  Ask one of the race organisors and they may be able to tell you some free numbers that you can choose from.
Adrian Setter View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adrian Setter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2011 at 11:00pm
John, as you raced last year, it is as Yowie says: you can use the same number
Challenge Hurricane - MicWic Delta (Front half) - Burrows Ratracer
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic