Print Page | Close Window

2021 Round 1: Hillingdon, Sunday 16th May

Printed From: BHPC Forum
Category: Public: Open to anyone
Forum Name: BHPC Events
Forum Description: Come along and meet the club!
URL: http://forum.bhpc.org.uk/forum_posts.asp?TID=7222
Printed Date: 25 October 2021 at 9:22pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 11.02 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: 2021 Round 1: Hillingdon, Sunday 16th May
Posted By: AlanGoodman
Subject: 2021 Round 1: Hillingdon, Sunday 16th May
Date Posted: 19 April 2021 at 6:22pm
Incredibly we have a bit of a reserve list forming for Hillingdon!!
James Pearce is top of the list having been narrowly pipped to the final available place this afternoon.
Apologies, but the limit on numbers has been imposed by the circuit, not by BHPC - we can have a maximum of 30 people in any race.
I think 60 entries is the most I've ever seen at an event other than the World Championships anyway.
Once again many thanks to everyone supporting our events as we move back towards normality.
We'll be taking precautions in line with current Covid guidelines for organised sports events.
The clubhouse will be open only for toilets and first aid.
We'll be asking riders to avoid slipstreaming.
Unfortunately we can't put out our usual warm welcome to spectators on this occasion, so only those coming along to support competitors please...
We'll have warning signs up for the public and will need a couple of volunteers to marshall the crossing points in each race.
Thanks to Rob Womack for promoting the event to the handcyclists - Fantastic to have so many of you joining us again this year.
The format at Hillingdon will be the traditional 30 minutes + 1 lap in each direction:

Race 1:
30 Minutes Anticlockwise for slower riders
Race 2:
30 Minutes Anticlockwise for faster riders
Race 3:
30 Minutes Clockwise for slower riders
Race 4:
30 Minutes Clockwise for faster riders

-------------

Replies:
Posted By: Kim
Date Posted: 03 May 2021 at 6:48pm
Due to entries closing early and traditional bank-holiday weather, I've blown the dust off the BHPC's official jam-filled Babbage-engine, and spent some quality time applying windows updates and swearing at Excel...

New and returning-after-a-break riders (and those of you who failed to enter your race number, or entered somebody else's race number, at the online sign-on) should now have an email from me telling you what your race number is and that timing tags will be available to collect on the day.

Riders with an existing race number who have requested new tags won't have had an email, but fear not, you are also on the tags-to-write list.  (The existing rider who didn't request new tags but ended up on the list because reasons will get a special prize if they can guess who they are.)

As ever, if you think you're coming but haven't had an email from the shop confirming the transaction, you didn't actually sign on.  As we're now at venue's COVID-19 rules capacity there's not much we can do about that, other than add you to the reserve list in case anyone drops out.

Posted By: russellbridge
Date Posted: 04 May 2021 at 7:12am
Thanks Kim.
Any chance of a confirmed rider entry list just for clarity?
Russ

Date Posted: 04 May 2021 at 7:40am
I think there are now four people on the “reserve list” for Hillingdon:

Roy MacDonald
Andy Forey
Gemma Forey
Derrick Tweddle

The first two people to just miss out when entries closed (James Pearce and Claire Danson) have now been found places!
Many thanks to the two riders who let us know that they were dropping out.

-------------

Date Posted: 04 May 2021 at 11:51am
Originally posted by russellbridge russellbridge wrote:

Any chance of a confirmed rider entry list just for clarity?

The committee discussed publishing entry lists last year, and we decided that since it couldn't be fully automated, it would be extra work that would cause more problems than it would solve with people asking why they weren't on it yet and wanting to make changes after the entry deadline.

That said, since entries have closed early...

1 Stephen Slade Beano O
2 Lee Wakefield Milan SL O/Mf
4 John Appleby Fawcett Flyer O/P
12 Stuart Glen Moulton TSR9 O/P/U/S/St
13 RUSSELL BRIDGE Nocom O/P/U
18 David L'Hostis Z High Racer O/P/U/C
20 Neil hood Double trouble O/P/U/S/St
30 Dave Overton Overton O/P/U/Mf/M
36 Liam Goodman Notso O
38 Colin Rose Optima stinger O/P/U/S/St
47 Alan Goodman Random Tandem O/P/U/S/St
48 Maureen Goodman Random Tandem O/P/U/Wp/W/S/St
56 Dave Goodman Trice O/P/U/Mf/M
66 Jochen Farwer M5 Lowracer O/P/U
84 James Ebblewhite Milan SL O/Mf
86 John Lucian Pelso Brevet O/P/U/S/St
92 Shaun Pallister Twisty O/Mf
99 Dave Minter Ken Rogers trike O/P/U/Mf/M/C
100 Rae Arnold Raleigh Stowaway O/P/U/Wp/W/S/St
110 Johnny Appleby Jnr Koga O/P/U/S/St/J
116 Ivan Newman Handbike O/W/Mf/A
127 William Tulett Trice O/P/U/Mf/M/J
132 jeffrey james cobra O/P
136 Kim Wall Red Baron O/P/Wp/W/S/St
137 Gerry Charlwood Recartar O/P
149 John Williams Lumpy Milan SL O/Mf/C
155 Mark Howardsuzanne howard slow and wide O/P/U/Mf/M/A
157 Geoff Booker Trykit O/P/U/Mf/M
160 Melvyn Friend Ice Sprint 26 O/P/U/Mf/M
164 Robert Glen Viking Fixed O/P/U/S/St
165 Tim Macdonald Strada O/Mf/C
166 Steven Marsh Carbonbike O/P/U/Mf/M/A
168 James Coxon ICE VTX O/P/U/Mf/M
171 Rob Womack Handcycle O/P/U/Mf/M/A
175 Chris Madden Carbonbike O/P/U/Mf/M/A
179 Phil carter Force 3 O/P/U/Mf/M/A
182 nigel slee nigel slee O/P/U/S/St
183 Sonja Wittig Double trouble O/P/U/Wp/W/S/St
187 Brian Day Green Flash O/Mf
190 Georgina Magee It's faster than it looks O/W/Mf/J
191 Tiegan Leonard It's faster than it looks O/W/Mf/J
192 Olivia Magee Liberared from Wales O/W/Mf/J
195 Ann Busescu It's so Orange O/W/Mf/J
198 mark tilley Grunhilda O/P/U/S/St
200 Peter Wouda Voyage O/P/U/S/St/C
201 paul Homewood Top end force 3 O/P/U/Mf/M/A
202 Andy Adamson Handcycle O/P/U/Mf/M/A
204 Alex Pratt Ratracer DeVille O/P/S/St
208 Evie Magee It's so Orange O/W/Mf/J
209 Stephanie Newman Liberared from Wales O/W/Mf/J
210 Nina Sparks The bike I've had since I was a kid O/P/U/Wp/W
211 Don Shackley QV+ O/Mf/C
212 Olaf Schulz Optima High Baron O/P/U/S/St
213 Aeryn Parsons Raptobike low racer O/P/U/Wp/W/S/St/C
214 Matt Haigh Ice Trike O/P/U/Mf/M
215 Tony Force RX O/P/U/Mf/M/A
216 Eng-Jon Ong Performer Xlow O/P/U/S/St
217 Paul Meredith Nazca Paseo O/P/U/S/St
218 James Pearce Handcycle O/P/U/Mf/M/A
TBA Claire Danson Handcycle O/P/U/Mf/M/A

Note that this is my list of entries as they came from the shop, and that I'll be tidying up the capitalisation and fixing the obvious errors as I feed it into the sign-on software.  And that I won't be doing this for future races unless they close early - the reason for having a deadline is that it's the point where we can stop making changes and create the race files for the timing system.

Date Posted: 04 May 2021 at 12:10pm
Thanks Kim
It's nice to see your name confirmed in writing before setting off on a 500 mile round trip! Sorry for SHOUTING! Big smile
Russ

Posted By: Neil F
Date Posted: 07 May 2021 at 11:19am
Can I be added to the Reserve list?
If this is typical then this looks like another year with no racing for me.

Date Posted: 07 May 2021 at 12:49pm
Yep!
Currently in the reserve list:
Andy Forey
Derrick Tweddle
Neil Fleming

-------------

Date Posted: 07 May 2021 at 1:14pm
Note that Johnny Appleby Snr and Jnr are no longer able to attend and have been replaced by Roy MacDonald and Jemma Forey

-------------

Posted By: tincanracer
Date Posted: 10 May 2021 at 7:47pm
My first aid certificate has expired a couple of years back. Could anyone who is going to Hillingdon who is a qualified first aider make themselves known to the organisers. Hopefully just a precaution and won't be needed.

Thanks

Stuart

-------------
Laid Back in Spirit

Posted By: flyinerin
Date Posted: 11 May 2021 at 12:22pm
Hi, very much looking forward to the race on Sunday - it will be my first on a recumbent.

Would someone be kind enough to let me know when the event starts please?

Posted By: Yanto
Date Posted: 11 May 2021 at 4:19pm
I would hazard a guess at being there about 10ish for sign in, preparation, chatting and pre-race wee then first race at 11am.

In saying that I used to get there about 9am and I still wasn't first.

Date Posted: 11 May 2021 at 4:28pm
Basically what Yanto said above. 
We are relying on somebody from the cycle club unlocking for us this time, but we'll certainly be in by 10am.
First race will be at about 11am.
Note that the parking area nearest to the track will be reserved for handcyclists.

-------------

Posted By: MattH
Date Posted: 16 May 2021 at 4:47pm
Thanks to everyone for putting this on, a good first event for me.

In case anyone is interested, here's the slightly wobbly finish...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGpvR6ow6pQ

Date Posted: 16 May 2021 at 5:03pm
Thanks Matt,
I’ll share it to the Facebook group. :)

-------------

Posted By: legs_larry
Date Posted: 16 May 2021 at 5:18pm
Me photos: https://www.flickr.com/photos/mr_larrington/sets/72157719198981226" rel="nofollow - https://www.flickr.com/photos/mr_larrington/sets/72157719198981226

Al (or anyone else): feel free to bung the link on Farcebok.

-------------
====================

a bit ov a lyv wyr by slof standirds

Date Posted: 16 May 2021 at 5:41pm
Hi everyone, just got back home from the race, we had an excellent time it was fab meeting everyone.

It seems I have mislaid the headrest cushion for my bike. If anyone happened to see it in the carpark or something it would be lovely to be reunited!

Date Posted: 16 May 2021 at 6:14pm
Originally posted by flyinerin flyinerin wrote:

Hi everyone, just got back home from the race, we had an excellent time it was fab meeting everyone.

It seems I have mislaid the headrest cushion for my bike. If anyone happened to see it in the carpark or something it would be lovely to be reunited!

There were a couple of items of lost property - please see the post and comments on the Facebook Group.
Melvyn found it and Lee Wakefield is bringing it to Preston I think...
http://www.facebook.com/groups/britishhumanpowerclub/permalink/10158119695586964/" rel="nofollow - https://www.facebook.com/groups/britishhumanpowerclub/permalink/10158119695586964/

-------------

Date Posted: 16 May 2021 at 6:19pm
Originally posted by AlanGoodman AlanGoodman wrote:

Originally posted by flyinerin flyinerin wrote:

There were a couple of items of lost property - please see the post and comments on the Facebook Group.
Melvyn found it and Lee Wakefield is bringing it to Preston I think...
http://www.facebook.com/groups/britishhumanpowerclub/permalink/10158119695586964/" rel="nofollow - https://www.facebook.com/groups/britishhumanpowerclub/permalink/10158119695586964/

Ah wonderful news, we were parked infront of Lee so that would make sense! I'm afraid I'm not on Facebook, would it be possible to pass my email address on to Lee please (aeryn31@googlemail.com)?

I'm not going to be able to make it to preston but I'll gladly pay post an packing if they'd be so kind as to mail it to me.

Date Posted: 16 May 2021 at 7:57pm
Originally posted by MattH MattH wrote:

Thanks to everyone for putting this on, a good first event for me.

In case anyone is interested, here's the slightly wobbly finish...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGpvR6ow6pQ

Some mighty impressive bike handling skills there from Liam!

Thanks to all the organisers, a very enjoyable day...

Date Posted: 16 May 2021 at 10:52pm
Results are up at the usual places.

Direct links:
http://www.bhpc.org.uk/Data/Sites/1/media/events/events21/01hillingdon/index.html" rel="nofollow - http://www.bhpc.org.uk/Data/Sites/1/media/events/events21/01hillingdon/index.html

http://www.bhpc.org.uk/Data/Sites/1/media/events/events21/01hillingdon/hillingdon_1.html" rel="nofollow - http://www.bhpc.org.uk/Data/Sites/1/media/events/events21/01hillingdon/hillingdon_1.html

I'm really pleased with how smoothly everything ran today.  It's not usual for the BHPC to start races early!  Flawless performance from the RFID tag system, with no missed reads and one phantom[1] read.  I've found an exciting new bug in the scoring software, so had to revert to an old version to generate the points table.  I've reported it to the developers, so hopefully that'll be fixed by the next race.

I'm also pleased that the race clock survived the journey and worked as intended.  If something's worth doing, it's worth over-engineering properly.  Many thanks to Liam for keeping things rubber-side-down and not crashing into it (or for that matter the flag-wavers, or the tent full of - and I use the term loosely - perfectly good computers).

Also thanks to Aeryn for giving me some decent competition in the Women's class, and to the weather, for not being up to Stourport standards.  I have low hopes for Preston in that regard.

Looking at Strava it turns out that the tailbox makes me ...marginally slower than in 2019.  Which is probably down to a combination of  a) not sucking John Lucian's wheel for half the race  b) poor engine performance after a generally exhausting week.

[1] Dave Minter came to me for replacement tags, and I forgot that he was on the list of people who'd requested them in advance.  Which meant there were some duplicates lurking in the envelope of uncollected tags that got picked up by the timing system and briefly caused him to set a new lap record.

Posted By: LWaB
Date Posted: 16 May 2021 at 11:07pm
My only chance of a lap record gone forever...

Geoff Booker on a Trykit upright trike is shown as DNS but started both slow races and in fact spanked me in both, so I should be bumped down the various leagues a bit.

Date Posted: 16 May 2021 at 11:13pm
Many thanks Kim!! You did a wonderful job as always!!

-------------

Date Posted: 16 May 2021 at 11:19pm
I can confirm that Geoff was definitely in both of the slower races. He finished ahead of me and Bruvver Dave in race one and behind me in race 2.

-------------

Date Posted: 16 May 2021 at 11:40pm
Just noticed Tim MacDonald should be included in the car-free class as he rode to Hillingdon…

-------------

Date Posted: 16 May 2021 at 11:43pm
Arse.  So much for flawless RFID performance.  He didn't ask for new tags, so presumably he was using old ones that were completely unreadable (possibly the same obsolete tags broken by the new reader firmware issue that we encountered with Lee and Slash at Darley Moor?).  We probably need to be more thorough with checking who's actually on the start line, and writing it down and stuff.

So he was 2nd in the first race and 5th in the second?  I'll fudge the numbers to sort the points out accordingly tomorrow.

And Tim's class change.

Any more quibbles?

Date Posted: 17 May 2021 at 7:43am
Are Jochens points correct for the 2nd race? He finished 10th due to his visit from the puncture fairy with a few laps to go, but has been awarded points for 7th.

Posted By: tincanracer
Date Posted: 17 May 2021 at 11:25am

Thanks for organising Kim, totally seamless process for a “punter” like me.

One unintended consequence of the self-booking system is that the street and sports classes have been dominated by lowracers with tail boxes. I thought the intention of the street class (I don’t quite know the difference with the sport class) was that people who did not have dedicated race bikes could have a chance of doing well in a class. In 2018 I came 3rd on a Moulton and last year my son and I came 3rd and 5th respectively on bikes we use on the road. I think that lowracers should be competing in the open, unfaired and partly faired classes, otherwise there is no class for those of us racing on a budget. John Lucian came in 5th and he usually wins. The class was originally “self-policing” and this was sorted out at the old manual sign on. Should these bikes be excluded from the street class, what do other members think?

Stuart

-------------
Laid Back in Spirit

Date Posted: 17 May 2021 at 11:50am
The classes are as they are defined on  http://www.bhpc.org.uk/how-to-race-with-bhpc.aspx" rel="nofollow - http://www.bhpc.org.uk/how-to-race-with-bhpc.aspx , which permit lowracers  and highracers with tailboxes (and front fairings, for street).  The objective is supposedly to encourage development of road-going aerodynamic recumbent bicycles.  Changing them (I'd be in favour of disbanding Sports entirely, and making street less complicated, or perhaps replacing it with some sort of 'touring' class that could include trikes) would require going through an AGM.

Ultimately, unless we do bike inspections, the problem also comes down to self-definition:  An awful lot of machines are eligible for Street and Sports, but don't get declared as such at sign-on because the rider doesn't read or understand the rules, and I'm sure many newcomers err on the side of caution so as not to get into trouble.  I'm not sure how to improve that, other than by making the class definition trivially simple such as "Is it legal to ride on the road?", which wouldn't solve the problem (velomobiles are legal to ride on the road).  The Carfree class has similar problems, as the only reasonable way of determining how people are arriving is to ask them, and it's hard to word the question in a way that stops people assuming it's about car parking.

To clarify, the sign-on process is as manual as it ever was (replacing it would be a non-trivial software problem, and we've been concentrating on higher priorities) but as we're doing it onlne we only have what people tell us to go by.  Andrew did a brilliant job of abusing the web shop's limited forms capability to provide a newbie-friendly "20 questions" style way of determining people's class, rather than simply getting them to select the relevant classes.  A fair bit of educated guesswork already has to go into correcting mistakes people make on the form, and my concern is that if we tried to automate it it would be a disaster.

Date Posted: 17 May 2021 at 11:55am

Are Jochens points correct for the 2nd race? He finished 10th due to his visit from the puncture fairy with a few laps to go, but has been awarded points for 7th.

Yeah, there's something fishy going on there (I suspect I loaded the pre-corrections version of the results when I switched to a different machine because of the SeriesMgr bug).  I'll look into it.  He should be marked as DNF really, anyway.

Date Posted: 17 May 2021 at 1:09pm
Originally posted by Kim Kim wrote:

Yeah, there's something fishy going on there (I suspect I loaded the pre-corrections version of the results when I switched to a different machine because of the SeriesMgr bug).  I'll look into it.  He should be marked as DNF really, anyway.

Ah, it was simply him not being set to DNF, resulting in an early finish time and a higher average speed.
Same goes for Tony in the second round; he stopped with eye problems before the end of the race.

I've updated Tim Macdonald's class, and fudged some times for Geoff Booker.

Date Posted: 17 May 2021 at 2:40pm

I've found an exciting new bug in the scoring software, so had to revert to an old version to generate the points table.  I've reported it to the developers, so hopefully that'll be fixed by the next race.

And that lovely Edward Sitarski https://github.com/esitarski/CrossMgr/issues/72" rel="nofollow - has fixed it already .  Thumbs Up

Posted By: yostumpy
Date Posted: 17 May 2021 at 6:45pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4gnoU013fQ&t=1s" rel="nofollow - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4gnoU013fQ&t=1s

Race 1, (Fast)  from the fat lad at the back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PirWYdATyO8" rel="nofollow - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PirWYdATyO8

Race 2 (Fast), ditto.

Hmm, can't seem to load them as live links.?

Date Posted: 17 May 2021 at 6:55pm
Originally posted by yostumpy yostumpy wrote:

Hmm, can't seem to load them as live links.?

Sorted... Wink

-------------

Date Posted: 17 May 2021 at 7:54pm
Originally posted by yostumpy yostumpy wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4gnoU013fQ&t=1s" rel="nofollow - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4gnoU013fQ&t=1s

Race 1, (Fast)  from the fat lad at the back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PirWYdATyO8" rel="nofollow - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PirWYdATyO8

Race 2 (Fast), ditto.

Interesting to see a rear view of yourself on your bike from another racers view. Need to tuck my elbows in, hands could go higher...
Thanks for the links
Russ

Posted By: trykit
Date Posted: 17 May 2021 at 8:11pm
Thanks for putting me back in the race. I used the timing tag that I've always had but clearly it didn't work. Il ask for a new one next time. My apologies for upsetting the system, and the extra work involved.
Geoff

-------------
Mr Trykit

Date Posted: 17 May 2021 at 10:10pm
Originally posted by trykit trykit wrote:

Thanks for putting me back in the race. I used the timing tag that I've always had but clearly it didn't work. Il ask for a new one next time. My apologies for upsetting the system, and the extra work involved.
Geoff

Not your fault.  I should have done a proper head count.

Normally tag problems tend to be intermittent reads, which are (now we've improved the sign-on system to handle the fast and slow groups separately) reasonably obvious during the race.  Yours weren't reading at all, so it looked like you simply weren't there.  (I was paying more attention to the data than what was going on on the track.)

I upgraded the firmware on the RFID reader to a much newer version during the lockdown enforced maintenance period last year.  Along with performance improvements, this dropped support for some of the older tag standards.  When racing resumed at Darley Moor we found that both Lee and Slash's tags - which were both from an early batch - were simply not reading (which is the sort of thing that's hard to miss).  So it seems likely that this has happened to yours.  If you ask for new tags next time, that should solve the problem.

(If anyone else has 'vintage' timing tags, please do ask us to confirm they're working before the race.)

Posted By: donS
Date Posted: 18 May 2021 at 11:26am
Hi Kim,

My new tags also don't seem to have been read in either fast heat. My strava record for each heat let's me judge fairly accurately where I would have finished (near but probably not last in the fast heat) so am not to worried about the official results. Will check the tags them before the start of the next race, I may need to put some non-conductive barrier between the tag and the carbon body. regards Don

-------------
Don

Date Posted: 18 May 2021 at 10:03pm
Ah yes.  And you would have had shiny new tags, too.

They definitely don't work when attached directly to metal or carbon fibre (we do mention this on http://www.bhpc.org.uk/how-to-race-with-bhpc.aspx" rel="nofollow - the how-to-race page ), and you'll need http://forum.bhpc.org.uk/transponder-tags-on-carbon-fibre_topic7130_post66846.html#66846" rel="nofollow - at least 5mm, preferably more like 10mm, of dielectric material between the tag and the body work.

We keep a supply of ~5mm thick self-adhesive foam with the timing kit that works for this (just ask for some), but feel free to do something a bit more elegant.

Date Posted: 19 May 2021 at 3:36pm
Just noticed I don't appear in Sports or Street Classes (not that it makes a huge difference to anything!)

-------------

Posted By: RoyMacdonald
Date Posted: 20 May 2021 at 12:23pm
See below

Date Posted: 20 May 2021 at 12:24pm

They definitely don't work when attached directly to metal or carbon fibre (we do mention this on http://www.bhpc.org.uk/how-to-race-with-bhpc.aspx" rel="nofollow - the how-to-race page ), and you'll need http://forum.bhpc.org.uk/transponder-tags-on-carbon-fibre_topic7130_post66846.html#66846" rel="nofollow - at least 5mm, preferably more like 10mm, of dielectric material between the tag and the body work.

We keep a supply of ~5mm thick self-adhesive foam with the timing kit that works for this (just ask for some), but feel free to do something a bit more elegant.

Or an ABS panel works a treat. That's what I have on my After 7. I replaced the carbon fibre access covers for the front wheels with ABS ones. Mounted the tags on those. Gutted I was unable to demonstrate them at Hillingdon.

All the best.
Roy

Date Posted: 21 May 2021 at 12:40am

Just noticed I don't appear in Sports or Street Classes (not that it makes a huge difference to anything!)

Are you sure?  I'm seeing you in 1st position for Street and Sport in the slower races, and 7th overall for both categories on points.

Date Posted: 21 May 2021 at 12:42am
Originally posted by RoyMacdonald RoyMacdonald wrote:

Or an ABS panel works a treat. That's what I have on my After 7. I replaced the carbon fibre access covers for the front wheels with ABS ones. Mounted the tags on those. Gutted I was unable to demonstrate them at Hillingdon.

Yes, this is a devious and cunning way to do it.  Bonus points for putting the tag on the inside of the cover, where it's protected from the elements.

Similarly, if you have a hood with a transparent section for seeing out of, tags can be attached to that.

Date Posted: 21 May 2021 at 8:42am

Are you sure?  I'm seeing you in 1st position for Street and Sport in the slower races, and 7th overall for both categories on points.

Oh!!!
No idea what I was looking at then... Big smile

-------------

Posted By: david.lhostis
Date Posted: 01 June 2021 at 9:27am
Here is my video of the race: https://youtu.be/WaxnRsapagA

-------------
http://ccgi.lhostis.plus.com/sport.php" rel="nofollow - http://ccgi.lhostis.plus.com/sport.php Optima baron XLow + M5 Sandwich fairing

Date Posted: 01 June 2021 at 11:12am
Thanks David. Great to see what I missed thanks to a stomach bug. 

I'm going to be on holiday for the next one unfortunately but I look forward to seeing you at the next race I can attend.

All the best.
Roy

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.02 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2015 Web Wiz Ltd. - http://www.webwiz.co.uk