BHPC Website Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public: Open to anyone > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Starting a new topic? Please try and put it in a relevant forum (Riding, Building, etc) but if you're not sure it's better to post in any forum than not to post at all.

Performer Saki Recumbent

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Performer Saki Recumbent
    Posted: 30 May 2022 at 12:25pm
I am selling my Performer Saki high racer. I bought it three years ago from laid back bikes in Edinburgh with the intention of racing it. Due to the pandemic this and the necessary practice didn’t happen. Age now tells the opportunity has passed.

The bike is as bought apart from the addition of shortened cranks and an additional chain idler for improved chain management. It is fitted with superman handlebars. The 700 wheelset is DT Swiss 522. The 10 speed double crankset is Shimano Ultegra 50/34 and the rear cassette Sram PG1050 11/36. It is fitted with Sram X5 trigger shifters.

The bike has been virtually unused since purchase and apart from a few trips out has spent the remainder of the time stored in my garage. It is in very good condition with only minimal indications of wear.

I shall be posting pictures of the Saki on the BHPC Facebook account.

The asking price is £700 OVNO
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic