BHPC Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public: Open to anyone > Racing > Other non-BHPC events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Starting a new topic? Please try and put it in a relevant forum (Riding, Building, etc) but if you're not sure it's better to post in any forum than not to post at all.

Olympics

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KeithD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:01am
Originally posted by Adrian Setter Adrian Setter wrote:

I respect your choice and everyone else's on whether or not to wear a helmet.  For myself, sometimes I choose to and sometimes I don't (it's not a random thing but a ride-by-ride risk assessment), but I think I ride more miles with a helmet than without.

My issue is with compulsion. 

:

Well put!
graydog View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote graydog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:38am
WOW how good are TeamGB doing at the track!!! again!!!

can we have something put on our front page atleast a statment of congrates!!!

personally I would like to see each one of them made an honary member of BHPC.......

KeithD View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KeithD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:03am
I agree that Team GB (& NI) have done very well on the track - but as this is the "Human Power" club, other Olympians on HPVs should be included - rowers, canoeists, triathletes etc. Come to think of it, the whole team except equestrian , divers & shooters? Could be a big list - we'd end up with more honoury members than paid up members!!!
graydog View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote graydog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:26am
ye....... but hey like our world champs wow!!!!!

as team GWAWR we are dedicating a solar cell in each of their name and sticking one of the cool stamps along the edge.

for TeamGB (& NI) and TeamSA and TeamIRE
cant wait for the paraolympics........
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic