BHPC Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public: Open to anyone > Riding > Etc
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Starting a new topic? Please try and put it in a relevant forum (Riding, Building, etc) but if you're not sure it's better to post in any forum than not to post at all.

NORWICH-see below

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote expedlar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NORWICH-see below
    Posted: 14 May 2021 at 9:30pm
Hi
Saw an orange Quatrovelo tonight at 810pm near long water today (14 May), i tried to flag/wave the guy down when i pulled my car over,(he was very slow :-)) but he either ignored me or couldn't see and hear me.

Just wonder if anyone knows who it could have been in Norwich, it would be great to say hello, go for a ride together and chat. He looked of a retired age with a salt n pepper beard.
Perhaps its a continental driver going for a long tour?

I looked for a possible driver/owner on the list at velomobil.nl but nothing local was showing (perhaps they advent updated i)

thanks
Its life jim, but not as we know it.
Yanto View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yanto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2021 at 6:12am
The only full orange ones I know in the UK are John Williams and Rob Hague, Rob's in his 50's salt n pepper beard, not that fast and has limited vision (in some circumstances). He does tour so could have been him laden down with camping gear.

I tend not to stop for people who try to flag me down especially if I'm on a mission, there are some right weirdo's about. 

Edited by Yanto - 15 May 2021 at 8:08am
AlanGoodman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2021 at 11:40am
Originally posted by Yanto Yanto wrote:

The only full orange ones I know in the UK are John Williams and Rob Hague, Rob's in his 50's salt n pepper beard, not that fast and has limited vision (in some circumstances). He does tour so could have been him laden down with camping gear.

I tend not to stop for people who try to flag me down especially if I'm on a mission, there are some right weirdo's about. 

I had one follow me all the way home just so his son could have a look at the XS when I had it.

Rob is off the road with health issues at the moment so definitely wouldn't have been him...

AlanGoodman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2021 at 11:41am
John's one was at Hillingdon on Sunday (Maggie rode it there)

donS View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote donS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2021 at 10:56am
sounds like the QV John delivered to a new owner in that part of the country a few weeks earlier.
Don
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic