BHPC Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public: Open to anyone > Riding > Social Rides
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Starting a new topic? Please try and put it in a relevant forum (Riding, Building, etc) but if you're not sure it's better to post in any forum than not to post at all.

Mildenhall ride 22/3/15

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote richforrest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mildenhall ride 22/3/15
    Posted: 10 March 2015 at 1:28pm
Anyone up for a ride in a couple of weeks? Start out of Mildenhall going to Bury St Edmunds and back.
Will Cook did this ride last Sunday with a couple of others and I said I'd like to go over and join him to have a ride out and see if we can get more riders to join us.
Planned start time is 09.00 and the route is about 40 miles and I'm sure we could find somewhere for food afterwards if people want to do something.
atlas_shrugged View Drop Down
Committee
Committee

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atlas_shrugged Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2015 at 8:22pm
Hi Rich

I would be up for a ride.

See you Sunday on the 22nd Mar 15 at 9:00am

Brian.

richforrest View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote richforrest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2015 at 12:49am
Nice one, I'll find out from Will the best place to meet up Smile
cookie32 View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cookie32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2015 at 5:26am
Ok, I'd planned on staging from my house but it looks like the turn outs more than I expected. Jubilee field is about a half mile from the house and has parking for as many as we need at no fee. Here's to postcode for the meeting point for us 40 milers. Just park down by the field because the upper part of the car park by Sainsbury has a time limit. I'll be there by 0840. I'm doing the map for the 40 milers as well this morning, I'll post it in a bit.

Recreation Way
Mildenhall
Bury Saint Edmunds, Suffolk IP28 7HG

Edited by cookie32 - 12 March 2015 at 5:32am
cookie32 View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cookie32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2015 at 5:59am
Here's the 40 mile map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=z6oRe6P99rfo.kzFhxroG8NMQ

Edited by cookie32 - 12 March 2015 at 8:36am
AlanGoodman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2015 at 9:12pm
Clickable link... https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=z6oRe6P99rfo.kzFhxroG8NMQ

Edited by AlanGoodman - 12 March 2015 at 9:12pm

atlas_shrugged View Drop Down
Committee
Committee

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atlas_shrugged Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2015 at 5:58pm
Brilliant day.

Thanks guys.

richforrest View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote richforrest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2015 at 10:31pm
Yes, it was good to get out on the bike again.
Good to meet some new riders too Thumbs Up

Rich
cookie32 View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cookie32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2015 at 1:59pm
#

Thanks guys for coming out, that was a good ride. Looking forward to the next one. Here's the video and some pics as promised.

cookie32 View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cookie32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2015 at 5:09am
Off for another Sunday adventure with two others so far. Feel free to join us if you can, the more the merrier, Route is being planned by another rider so as soon as I get some route details I'll post them.
RALLY POINT:
Bury Road Filling Station
Bury Road
Kentford
Newmarket CB8 7PZ
We'll be meeting at Sunday 0800

Edited by cookie32 - 07 April 2015 at 5:11am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic