BHPC Website Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public: Open to anyone > Racing > BHPC Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Starting a new topic? Please try and put it in a relevant forum (Riding, Building, etc) but if you're not sure it's better to post in any forum than not to post at all.

Mike's mags

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mike's mags
    Posted: 20 October 2014 at 8:48pm
Hi All,

Mike called to say that he left some magazines at Hillingdon by mistake... Pretty sure they weren't there when we locked up.

He said if anybody has them could they bring them along to one of the races next year...

Many thanks

Alan

Karl View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2014 at 10:51pm
If they were 3 Dutch mags I have them, they were on the lost property table and when I asked I was told they were up for grabs... My father is Dutch so took them for him to read.

I'll bell Mike tomorrow and see if he wants them posted to him.

Karl 
AlanGoodman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2014 at 10:57pm
No worries!

Thanks Karl...
Yes he did say they were Dutch mags.

I remember people asking if some mags were up for grabs just before the AGM... I think there may have been some confusion as there were some others around that were up for grabs...

blogwat View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blogwat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2014 at 9:23am
I have one of the mags thought they were giveaways sorry bout that I can take it to a race or post it direct if Mike wants.
Jeff.
when your up to your waist in aligators they forget to tell you you've got to clear the swamp
blogwat View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blogwat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2014 at 8:31am
Mag sent back to Mike yesterday.
Jeff.
when your up to your waist in aligators they forget to tell you you've got to clear the swamp
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2014 at 8:35am
Many thanks Jeff!

Karl View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2014 at 10:32am
I'll wrestle them from my dad and post them back... :-)
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2014 at 10:59am

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic