BHPC Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public: Open to anyone > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Starting a new topic? Please try and put it in a relevant forum (Riding, Building, etc) but if you're not sure it's better to post in any forum than not to post at all.

Mike burrows Vlr and fujin sl

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hotta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2019 at 1:08am
I am size ten aswell but it’s spd sl anyhow :) so no problem
never stop it hurts less in the end
evenbad View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evenbad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2019 at 1:03am
Any pics of fujin
hotta View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hotta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2019 at 12:49pm
Sorry fujin now sold
russellbridge View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote russellbridge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2019 at 5:25pm
I'm not claiming first dibs on the VLR by the way - if anyone's got a serious offer for Neil, feel free to jump in.
I'll have some serious negotiation to do if I want to add another bike to the shed/living room/hall collection anyway..."what that one, no I've had that for ages..."
hotta View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hotta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2019 at 5:53pm
VLR was a bit long for Russell, so is still up for grabs ,just message me if interested:)
RoyMacdonald View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoyMacdonald Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2019 at 9:42am
Hi Neil

It would need to be approximately 100 mm shorter X seam length to fit me. Is there any way to adjust it, and for it still to be rideable?

All the best.
Roy
russellbridge View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote russellbridge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2019 at 9:44am
I’d suggest 6’ (182cm) would be good height to ride it as-is. Chris H rode it too - what do you think Chris?
Russ

Edited by russellbridge - 22 October 2019 at 9:45am
hotta View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote hotta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2019 at 8:46pm
Hi Roy
Not really adjustable , and 100 mm cushion is going to be awkward , Specially if it rains lol
RoyMacdonald View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoyMacdonald Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2019 at 9:06pm
Hi Neil

Guess it would have to be a hacksaw on the boom then.LOL
All the best.
Roy
AlanGoodman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2019 at 10:53pm
I have a similar earlier one which I can ride fine with my little legs - Bruvver Dave struggles though.
The seat on mine moves backwards/forwards and is secured to the main frame tube with a couple of large hose clips... The issue though is that if short folks put the seat far enough forward they have to ride with one goolie either side of the steerer... A practice not recommended.

Edited by AlanGoodman - 22 October 2019 at 10:53pm

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic