BHPC Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public: Open to anyone > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Starting a new topic? Please try and put it in a relevant forum (Riding, Building, etc) but if you're not sure it's better to post in any forum than not to post at all.

Metabike 700 for sale.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blackpanther Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2018 at 6:43pm
Sorry, I’m away this weekend but I’ll check the make of wheels and get back to you on Monday, cheers, Carl.
Blackpanther View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blackpanther Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2018 at 6:48pm
Oh, and yes it’s the same bike as on the other forum, and if you want to pop through and have a test ride, no problem. Cash or transfer is fine if you want her.
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blackpanther Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2018 at 1:47pm
Just got back. The wheels are “Mavic OpenSport”. Cheers, Carl.
New Triker View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote New Triker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2018 at 1:48pm
Cheers. If it’s ok with you I will come and get the bike Saturday 5th of January? My email address is: Owen.humphreys@yahoo.co.uk
Could I have some contact details to arrange meeting?
Best Regards
Owen
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blackpanther Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2018 at 10:34pm
Hi Owen. I’ve sent you a pm with my details, cheers, Carl.
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blackpanther Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2019 at 9:23pm
Still for sale!!!!
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blackpanther Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2019 at 8:09am

Need the space in the garage as I’m eyeing up another trike. Will take 900 for a quick sale, and to avoid the eBay route.
Cheers, Carl.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic