BHPC Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public: Open to anyone > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Starting a new topic? Please try and put it in a relevant forum (Riding, Building, etc) but if you're not sure it's better to post in any forum than not to post at all.

Kingcycle on Ebay (Not mine!)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kingcycle on Ebay (Not mine!)
    Posted: 27 October 2017 at 8:40pm
This has appeared on Ebay and looks like it might be a good bet for someone looking for their first recumbent??
Nothing to do with me...

D.TEK View Drop Down
Visitor (regular)
Visitor (regular)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote D.TEK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2017 at 9:31pm
The Ebay listed Kingcycle according to my D.TEK early warning radar is serial number KC1024
May not have done a high mileage as the chain pulley has "Twin peaks" just like the Poundland 
version of a Swiss triangle shaped  chocolate bar LOL. No cog marks to found in the two V grooves Wink
The seat straps look tidy . I suspect the Magura brakes will need a bleed and the tyres will be cracked and  perished . But could make a usefull weekend racer and sporting day ride machine .
Just waiting for confirmed frame size .....but I think it may well be a Medium frame .
Hope that assists ...........Kevin D 
D.TEK HPVS purveyors of recumbent trikes and cycles
AlanGoodman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2017 at 9:33pm
Thumbs Up

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic