BHPC Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public: Open to anyone > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Starting a new topic? Please try and put it in a relevant forum (Riding, Building, etc) but if you're not sure it's better to post in any forum than not to post at all.

ICE Sprint 26 for sale

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote squaquerone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ICE Sprint 26 for sale
    Posted: 09 May 2019 at 10:10pm
Hello everyone

I've decided to sell my trike. Here are the details:

2015 ICE Sprint 26 rigid frame.

Currently running Schwalbe Big Apple/Big Ben tyres to give a little bit of shock absorbtion. Tubeless set up so good for avoiding having to stop to repair or change tubes after a puncture.

SRAM X5 shifters & derailleurs.
3 x 9 gear setup with 22, 32 and 44 front rings, and 12-36 rear cassette.
170mm cranks.
Mesh seat.
V parking brake.
Avid BB7 cable operated disc brakes.
Shimano A530 touring pedals.
Mountain Mirrycle rear view mirror.
Flag.
Comes with original manuals and pad to protect the frame when folding the trike.

Regarding size and adjustment, I'm 6 ft tall but you probably know there is plenty of adjustment in the frame and seat to suit a range of heights and leg lengths. The chain has 2 SRAM power links in already so it would be fairly simple to add or remove chain if the boom needs adjusting.

In outstanding condition - I know I would say this as the seller but have a look at the pictures and hopefully you'll agree. It has had very little use.

https://www.smugmug.com/gallery-rJfHSb/ - https://www.smugmug.com/gallery/n-rJfHSb/

£1900. Based in Derby.

Thanks for looking
Andrew

Edited by squaquerone - 09 May 2019 at 10:12pm
squaquerone View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote squaquerone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2019 at 2:11pm
It seems the link to the pictures didn't quite work. Here is one picture:

You can copy and paste the following in your browser to be taken to the picture gallery:

https://www.smugmug.com/gallery/n-rJfHSb/

Thanks

AlanGoodman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2019 at 5:19pm
The pictures wouldn't have worked on your first post as you wre a "moderated" user. All new users are moderated because we've had issues with spam in the past.
We change that as soon as we get a chance.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic