BHPC Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public: Open to anyone > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Starting a new topic? Please try and put it in a relevant forum (Riding, Building, etc) but if you're not sure it's better to post in any forum than not to post at all.

HP Velotechnik Body Link Seat FS

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bazz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HP Velotechnik Body Link Seat FS
    Posted: 03 April 2012 at 7:20pm
How Do All Wink

I have an unused HP Velotechnik Body Link Seat for sale. I no longer have my Street Machine GTe so have no need to keep it as a spare any longer.

The seat is unused and has all the fixings attached to mount direct to I think most HP Velotechnik bikes, there is however a small chip in the gel coat below the upper right hand mounting bolts, this was damage caused during shipping, and you can see a close up picture below. 
This is only cosmetic and was epoxied down, and can not been seen when a cushion is on the seat. 

I am looking for offers around £80.00 

the seat can either be picked up from West Drayton, near Juction 4 M4, or can be posted out at cost, recorded delivery or Special Delivery (need to check the weight first to see how much) or I may be able to arrange to have it taken to one of this seasons races if need be.

I am also including with this seat, a brand new lower section air flow seat pad, there is no upper half sorry as this was a replacement part.

Thanks for looking.
Take care,
Barry Wink

Edited by bazz - 03 April 2012 at 7:22pm
bazz View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bazz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2012 at 7:01pm
Sold.
Thank You Wink
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic