BHPC Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public: Open to anyone > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Starting a new topic? Please try and put it in a relevant forum (Riding, Building, etc) but if you're not sure it's better to post in any forum than not to post at all.

GTT for sale

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iddu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: GTT for sale
    Posted: 03 May 2018 at 11:57pm
Greenspeed tandem trike recumbent - £2500.

GTT as shown - used, but still perfectly serviceable.

72 choices of gear - triple (50/40/30) mid-chainset to 8-speed 14-28 block, mounted on 3-speed hub, so you'll find something to appropriately fit the terrain, whether bimbling along, whooping down a slope, or whinching up a hill...

Two Hope discs on the front provide more than adeqaute stopping power.

Headrests for both seats are present (the rear is just not installed during photo taking).

Come and grab yourself a whole heap of fun.

(Obv.) Due to size, PICKUP ONLY from W. Berks (2 miles from Membury services on the M4).

Edited by iddu - 04 May 2018 at 12:07am
philipmclaren1 View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote philipmclaren1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2018 at 8:56am
Hi do you still have this for sale? I sold it to you and always regretted it.
Phil
philipmclaren1 View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote philipmclaren1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2018 at 9:34am
Hi i sold you this bike is it still available? I would like to buy it back as it is on eon my regrets in life, although it did let me buy my Catamaran.
thesalonfalmouth@outlook.com

Phil
Gromit View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gromit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2018 at 5:54pm
Hi Phil

It might be worth sending iddu, a Private Message? Smile
I think that by default, user accounts are set up so that a user will receive an email to say that there is a PM for them waiting to be read.
To send a PM, click on the username then take the "Send a Private Message", option.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic