BHPC Website Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public: Open to anyone > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Starting a new topic? Please try and put it in a relevant forum (Riding, Building, etc) but if you're not sure it's better to post in any forum than not to post at all.

Performer Saki & Trice Micro

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Performer Saki & Trice Micro
    Posted: 18 April 2022 at 4:02pm
I have a Performer Saki, and a Trice Micro originally belonging to Judy Griffiths. Both are in very good condition. I am planning to sell them and this initial post is just to gauge whether there is any interest. If anyone is interested I will provide details and photos. I am intending to sell at a very reasonable price. They are currently not advertised anywhere.
Recumbyduff View Drop Down
Visitor (moderated)
Visitor (moderated)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Recumbyduff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2022 at 12:24pm
Hi Jim45 - Is this the disc version of the Saki? I have the earlier calliper version and would consider an upgrade. 
Jim45 View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jim45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2022 at 2:57pm
Hi Recumbyduff, No afraid it's the calliper version
Recumbyduff View Drop Down
Visitor (moderated)
Visitor (moderated)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Recumbyduff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2022 at 3:03pm
Thanks for the response. It's a fast bent with the right kit so should go easily. Good luck.
Gee View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2022 at 8:23am
Jim,

Do you still have the Saki.   I’m only in Hull and it might be exactly what I’m looking for!
Jim45 View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2022 at 9:31am
Yes still got it. Do you want to come and see it
Gee View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2022 at 10:03am
Yes please.

My email - gthornalley@me.com

Stevet25 View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stevet25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2022 at 9:27pm
Hi Jim....is the Saki sold?.... if not i would be curious to know more.....thanks
Jim45 View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2022 at 10:19am
Hi Steve, the Saki is not sold. My email is jims66569@gmail.com. Send me an email and I will provide essential information, photos and anything else you want to know by return.
Jim
Stevet25 View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stevet25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2022 at 9:32pm
hi jim

tried to email you but you keep bouncing back.  Why dont you try me at stevetownsend25@googlemail.com please

looking forward to hearing more

cheers
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic