BHPC Website Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public: Open to anyone > For Sale > Sold!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Starting a new topic? Please try and put it in a relevant forum (Riding, Building, etc) but if you're not sure it's better to post in any forum than not to post at all.

Cruzbike Vendetta for sale

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Beano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cruzbike Vendetta for sale
    Posted: 17 February 2021 at 10:54am
Cruzbike Vendetta for sale, spec is as follows:-

Vendetta framekit
Ksyrium SL Pro disk wheelset
Conti 5000 clinchers (25mm)
Shimano 105 throughout, albeit the front mech is Ultegra and the brakes are TRP Spyre
Drivetrain is 22 speed, 165mm 50/34 * 11-32.

This bike was bought in 2015 and was ridden from then until mid 2017, all in it has done about 7000k. Never been crashed or dropped and has been kept indoors.

Reason for the new paint is when I first bought the bike I had it resprayed, and now with the resale it has been resprayed again.

This is a very fast bike and tests done by the owners of Cruzbike found that this bike to go 40kph takes around 140 watts, even less if you are running wheels with disk covers. 

I'm based in NW London, happy to meet within the M25 or half way if meeting further out than this.

Feel free to ask questions, new this build would cost around the £3800 mark, am looking for £1950 ono.

Beano View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2021 at 11:15am
Bike is SOLD
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic