BHPC Website Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public: Open to anyone > Racing > BHPC Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Starting a new topic? Please try and put it in a relevant forum (Riding, Building, etc) but if you're not sure it's better to post in any forum than not to post at all.

2020 events

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2019 at 7:08pm
Originally posted by Andrew S Andrew S wrote:

Any suggestions for appropriate illustrations, e.g. a photo of David L'Hostis pedalling heroically on the Derby ringroad in the pouring rain on his way to Darley Moor?

I'm sure I've got a picture of the Red Baron wedged diagonally mostly-in one of CrossCountry's finest Dangly Bike Spaces™ somewhere.  But I didn't want to put people off :)

ETA: Found it.  Not exactly a shining example of the genre.

Edited by Kim - 14 December 2019 at 8:01pm
Woolly Hat View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Woolly Hat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2020 at 12:57pm
Races 1, 2 & 12 are now detailed on the BHPC website if anyone is still wondering about the complete schedule for this year.
Ross Low Racer 77 and coming soon Radicality 0.9!
AlanGoodman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2020 at 7:12pm

antonin_d View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antonin_d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2020 at 8:48pm
Thanks a lot for this wonderful line-up of exciting events! I hope to be able to attend a few early ones at least.
Tony Levand View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Levand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2020 at 12:42am
Hi,

I am planning on attending a family gathering in Ireland July 18th, 2020, as long as I am on that side of the pond Id like to attend the BHPC WC2020, assuming it won't be scheduled the same weekend. Has the date been set? Id like to bring a faired bike, but getting it to brake down and fit into a reasonable size box will take some doing. I also want to do some bike touring around.

Tony

AlanGoodman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2020 at 12:50am
Hi Tony,
The World Championships will be held in the Netherlands this year:

https://ligfiets.net/event/4128/pre-registration-hpv-world-championships.html

You would be more than welcome at any of our events here in the UK!
http://www.bhpc.org.uk/Events/2020.aspx

Edited by AlanGoodman - 28 January 2020 at 12:51am

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic