BHPC Website Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public: Open to anyone > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Starting a new topic? Please try and put it in a relevant forum (Riding, Building, etc) but if you're not sure it's better to post in any forum than not to post at all.

Mango velomobile for Sale

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alfearn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mango velomobile for Sale
    Posted: 10 June 2019 at 8:53pm
I am selling my Mango Plus Velomobile. which I bought from new in sept 2017.
It has been well maintained. and serviced weekly. It comes with the arm and head rests. lighting front and back also indicators and hazard lights. also a flevo roof and skirt.
The velo does have scratches to the underside from touching high ground but is all sound.
If you have any questions dont be afraid to ask.
I am looking for £4000

Thanks for looking Al Fearn

Ps cant seem to upload photos on here but I have photos on my Instagram account VeloNorfolk. or i can email or whatsapp them if you would like to see.
AlanGoodman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2019 at 9:15pm
Hi Al,
You wouldn't have been able to upload pictures as all new accounts are moderated to prevent spam.
You should be able to upload now.
Any problems let us know.

D.TEK View Drop Down
Visitor (regular)
Visitor (regular)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote D.TEK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2019 at 9:43pm
Gosh what a surprise !
Would make a great purchase for a new velomobile rider 
Will it be replaced with a bright red fire tender ?
I seem to recall the Mango parked up in the Fire Section at Norwich Airport alongside a 6 or 8 wheeler .

Regards Kevin D 
D.TEK HPVS purveyors of recumbent trikes and cycles
Philip S View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Philip S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2019 at 9:17pm
Always fancied a Velomobile.
Looking at the Mango website, there seem to be lots of different specifications for the Mango plus:
Please can you give more details of your set-up?
Many thanks
Philip
ChrisH View Drop Down
Committee
Committee

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChrisH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2019 at 11:19pm
I know Al Fearn (lives in my neck of the woods) and can vouch for him and the quality and consistency of his bike care/servicing. I remember taking his well used recumbent commuting trike for a spin a while back and when he rolled it out of the shed it looked and rode like it was fresh out of a shop window.

Al, what are you going to buy once you sell the Mango? Maybe something that will fit in the back of your car, so you can come along to some of the BHPC races???
alfearn View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alfearn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2019 at 6:12pm
Hi Phillip.
It has a double Tiagra chainset at the front running to a 9 speed Hope evo hub in the center drive. The front wheels have Stermey Archer drum brakes on the front. All the wheels are suspended via elastomer springs. With marathon plus tires. The shifting is done via gripsh*ters with both front brakes controled by a single center brake leaver.  

Hope that helps

Al
alfearn View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alfearn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2019 at 6:14pm
Im afraid im coming away from bikes for a bit as im a bit fed up with the early morning cycles. so looking to get a motorbike.Cry (holding my head in shame)
Mightyoak View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mightyoak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2019 at 11:08pm
Got any pics please
alfearn View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alfearn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2019 at 11:16am
I've now put photos and details on gumtree if anyone is interested.
alfearn View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alfearn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2020 at 10:32am
This has now sold
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic