BHPC Website Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public: Open to anyone > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Starting a new topic? Please try and put it in a relevant forum (Riding, Building, etc) but if you're not sure it's better to post in any forum than not to post at all.

Books and mags for sale

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanpk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Books and mags for sale
    Posted: 10 June 2017 at 4:07pm
I’m clearing out my bike books and a bundle of magazines, pretty standard bike books old and new, catalogues and magazines are on the alternative, recumbent, HPV side.

I’ve put images in a Google folder with a XL spread sheet detailing all the items – there are multiples of some of the catalogues and magazines.

I’m not putting prices on any of the items and not putting them on ebay at this point, send me an offer – remember there will be postage costs unless you can pick up locally

Cheers, Sean
seankerslake67[at]gmail[dot]com
Wolczr View Drop Down
Visitor (moderated)
Visitor (moderated)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wolczr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2017 at 9:23pm
Hi Sean

that is quite a collection! How much are you looking for the lot and whereabouts are you located?

Regards

Roman
seanpk View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanpk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2017 at 12:18pm
Should have updated the thread, these have now been taken
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic