BHPC Website Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public: Open to anyone > Wanted
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Starting a new topic? Please try and put it in a relevant forum (Riding, Building, etc) but if you're not sure it's better to post in any forum than not to post at all.

20" mudguard - rear wanted

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paul Goodwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 20" mudguard - rear wanted
    Posted: 23 September 2013 at 10:53am
Hi guys,

Does anyone happen to have an unwanted 20" rear mudguard? This will be used on a 451 wheel but I'm pretty sure a mudguard for a 406 wheel would work fine.

I'd prefer a narrower mudguard (around 35mm) but could work with a wider one.

If anyone is going to Curborough and happens to have one, that'd be great.

Thanks,

Paul
Karl View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2013 at 9:33pm
Paul,

I've got some 'used seconds' Windcheetah ones that can be modified (hacked up) to suit, I'll bring some you can pic the best and cross my palm with silver, alternatively just let me beat you in the race (joke)

Karl

Paul Goodwin View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paul Goodwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2013 at 8:14am
Karl,

Sounds good to me, based on the fact I've ridden precisely 12 miles in the last 4 weeks I doubt I'll be a massive threat in the race though!

See you on Sunday
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic