BHPC Website Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public: Open to anyone > Racing > Etc
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Starting a new topic? Please try and put it in a relevant forum (Riding, Building, etc) but if you're not sure it's better to post in any forum than not to post at all.

New track in York

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adrian Setter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:59am
Originally posted by Andrew S Andrew S wrote:

I'd thought of coinciding with the Grand Départ of Le Tour which is in York in 2014, but the chances of getting it are probably slim.

Even if you could get the track, it may well already be too late for people to book accommodation for that weekend.  I know of B&B's that were booked-out within 24 hours of the route being announced.
Challenge Hurricane - MicWic Delta (Front half) - Burrows Ratracer
AlanGoodman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:26am
Ouch... Ouch

Adrian Setter View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adrian Setter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:41am
If publicity for the club is a consideration,  I would have thought that a week or two before the Tour arrives would be the best time. 
Challenge Hurricane - MicWic Delta (Front half) - Burrows Ratracer
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic