BHPC Website Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public: Open to anyone > Racing > BHPC Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Starting a new topic? Please try and put it in a relevant forum (Riding, Building, etc) but if you're not sure it's better to post in any forum than not to post at all.

2022 Round 3 - Lancaster. Sunday 22nd May

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2022 at 1:42pm
Originally posted by Kim Kim wrote:

Espero que isso não tenha quebrado nada de novo...
Portugoogle??
RoyMacdonald View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoyMacdonald Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2022 at 2:16pm

Otherwise you'd have to write something to re-mangle the data, which would be somewhere on my to-do list a long way below "set up functional build environment for the CrossMgr source", "discover a 559 tubless rim that actually works" and "training".
< id="BFI_" style="width: 1px; height: 1px; display: none;">

Hi Kim. I have a Fratelli 559 rim that works tubeless It was built into a wheel by Ginkgo. I use Milkit valves and sealant though which never needs changing as far as I can see, every time I've taken it out and looked at it it's been OK. (For almost a year) Also DT Swiss do one that works in the 28-584 size.  Fratelli do 28-406 as well that work very well tubeless with Milkit valves and sealant. The tubeless rims and tyres are very good on the rear of a trike as they are so tight that even in the worst case scenario they stay safe from becoming uncontrollable / unstable and crashing as trikes do when they have a rear wheel deflation. I like Milkit because it is always homogenous from the bottle, it never needs shaking and it will not degrade valves. I buy it by the litre as it never degrades and stays homogenous.

All the best.
Roy

legs_larry View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote legs_larry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2022 at 6:33pm

Espero que isso não tenha quebrado nada de novo...

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn?
====================

a bit ov a lyv wyr by slof standirds
Andrew S View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2022 at 9:57am
Originally posted by legs_larry legs_larry wrote:

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn?
Klingoogle???
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote legs_larry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2022 at 11:12am
You might very well think that. I couldn’t possibly comm… no.
====================

Andrew S View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2022 at 7:17pm
I got the HP Lovecraft reference you old hippy Wink - Lovegoogle just didn't sound right.

Edited by Andrew S - 28 May 2022 at 7:20pm
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote legs_larry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2022 at 11:22am
I'm glad to hear it. I wouldn’t like anyone to think the BHPC was losing its grasp of the tenebrous and the eldritch. Iä!
====================

JDub View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JDub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2022 at 10:37am
So now, DNF gets same time as last finisher. Can't think of an instance that is wrong. If 2 DNF, the one with more laps gets more point. 
jdub... Got the T-shirt
http://s1127.photobucket.com/user/Protobikes/library
http://protobikes.org.uk/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/150386999@N02/

david.lhostis View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote david.lhostis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2022 at 7:07pm
My video for this event is here:https://youtu.be/-MnTmGABMLo
http://ccgi.lhostis.plus.com/sport.php Optima baron XLow + M5 Sandwich fairing
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
  Share Topic