BHPC Website Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public: Open to anyone > About the Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Starting a new topic? Please try and put it in a relevant forum (Riding, Building, etc) but if you're not sure it's better to post in any forum than not to post at all.

For Sale/Sold

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ethan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: For Sale/Sold
    Posted: 20 February 2022 at 10:46am
Hi,
on some other forums there is a "sold" forum to record the sold threads, but we move topics so that it's clear what's for sale and what's sold.  Would this be an option?
Otherwise, is there a way we can edit the topic of a for sale post once it has sold?
AlanGoodman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2022 at 11:16am
Many thanks Ethan - I think that's a great idea and as you came up with it I have just made you a Moderator on the "For Sale", "Wanted" and (new) "Sold" forums... I've created Sold as a sub-forum of For Sale...

In any topic under "Moderator Tools" and then "Topic Admin" you should have an option to move the topic...

I've just moved your recent sold item to give it a start...

Enjoy!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic