BHPC Website Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public: Open to anyone > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Starting a new topic? Please try and put it in a relevant forum (Riding, Building, etc) but if you're not sure it's better to post in any forum than not to post at all.

Sturmey Archer CS-RK3 in Mavic 26” disc wheel

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sturmey Archer CS-RK3 in Mavic 26” disc wheel
    Posted: 12 September 2021 at 8:18pm
A barely used CS-RK3 dual-drive type hub with 3 internal gears and a standard 9 speed freehub (shimano type). Mavic XC717 disc rim,36 spokes Sapim Race butted, Velox rim tape. All  the fittings, non-turn washers etc, including a chainstay stop if needed. You just need cables and a standard Shimano type MTB FD shifter to operate the IGH.

Photos, https://photos.app.goo.gl/DC4WaaGnKRXT9mzX8

I had this briefly on my Nazca Paseo. I was very impressed by its operation but decided to revert to derailleurs. Would be a good way to add more gears to a trike or velomobile with a 26" (559) rear wheel.

£120 with bolted Tektro disk rotor, £110 without. Delivery is £10 extra (insured MyHermes) or you can collect or rendezvous at no charge within 30 miles of Portsmouth e.g. Guildford, Winchester.  I also expect to be coming to the final Hillingdon BHPC event.

Also advertised on the Cycling UK forum.

Edited by PaulM - 16 September 2021 at 9:27am
Paul
PaulM View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2021 at 9:28am
I have found a box big enough, so can post for another tenner. Have updated the details above,
Paul
PaulM View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2021 at 7:23am
Now sold, thanks.
Paul
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic