BHPC Website Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public: Open to anyone > Racing > BHPC Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 2021 Rounds 10&11: Gravesend, Sat-Sun 25-26 Sept
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Starting a new topic? Please try and put it in a relevant forum (Riding, Building, etc) but if you're not sure it's better to post in any forum than not to post at all.

2021 Rounds 10&11: Gravesend, Sat-Sun 25-26 Sept

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Andrew S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2021 Rounds 10&11: Gravesend, Sat-Sun 25-26 Sept
    Posted: 05 September 2021 at 10:41am
The next BHPC event is another weekender - Saturday 25th and Sunday 26th September at Gravesend Cyclopark in Kent.

Registration opens for members on Thursday 9th September at 10:00am and a week later (Thursday 16th) for non-members if there are still places left. Registration closes at 12:00 noon on the Thursday before the race (23rd September).

Edited by Andrew S - 05 September 2021 at 10:42am
RoyMacdonald View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoyMacdonald Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2021 at 11:14am
Save me a place as I'm going to be at a wedding until the 11th.< id="BFI_" style="width: 1px; height: 1px; display: none;">

Why does registration come up every time I'm going to be away?

All the best.
Roy
Andrew S View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2021 at 10:26am
Registration for BHPC members is now OPEN.

As is the current custom numbers are limited to 60 riders per day (59 after Roy's reserved place).
russellbridge View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote russellbridge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2021 at 2:30pm
Entered - looking forward to it, mostly 'cause I haven't been to that track before and it sounds like a good 'un

FYI Andrew's link above only works if you're already logged in to the shop
RoyMacdonald View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoyMacdonald Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2021 at 2:23pm
Entered. Thanks for reserving a place for me AndrewThumbs Up< id="BFI_" style="width: 1px; height: 1px; display: none;">

All the best.
Roy
HeatherF View Drop Down
Committee
Committee

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HeatherF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2021 at 3:49pm
This is the provisional timetable for the racing at Gravesend, 25th and 26th September. Note that all times are approximate and anything can change dependent on the weather, the number of racers etc.

Saturday 25th September (we have the track from 12 noon to 5pm)

12 noon – register that you are there and warm up

1.00pm – 0.24 mile oval track. 2 x 20 or 3 x 15 minute races dependent on number of racers

2.45pm – 0.84 mile lower track. 2 x 45 minute plus one lap races split into slower and faster racers.

5.00 pm - leave the track

Sunday 26th September (we have the track from 10am to 3pm)

10am – register that you are there and warm up

11am – 0.84 mile lower track. 1 lap time trial

12.30pm – approx. 1 mile combined oval and lower track. 90 minutes plus one lap, all racers together

3.00pm – leave the track

Comments or questions to Heather (Organiser for Gravesend)

flyinerin View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flyinerin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2021 at 11:08am
Hi Lee, if you see this message and you still have my headrest, I'll be at gravesend on Sunday and would love to be reunited with it. My neck has had a long summer without a headrest cushion.
HeatherF View Drop Down
Committee
Committee

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeatherF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2021 at 7:36pm
If anyone is able to help with the organisation at Gravesend it would be much appreciated. This basically means flag waving and/or bell ringing on both days.

On Sunday we need some help with the time trial. Also for the 90 minute race on Sunday when all racers will be racing together we will be relying on non-racing friends and relatives.

On either day just come and offer your services at the timing tent.

Many thanks
russellbridge View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote russellbridge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2021 at 11:33am
Do either of the circuits we're racing on use the tight hairpin at the Eastern end of the track - circled in red below? I think that's too tight for 77.
Thanks
Russ

farwer View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farwer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2021 at 11:40am
I think that is the upper track, which we are not going to use.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
  Share Topic