BHPC Website Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public: Open to anyone > Wanted
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Starting a new topic? Please try and put it in a relevant forum (Riding, Building, etc) but if you're not sure it's better to post in any forum than not to post at all.

Touring bike wanted (Streetmachine, SIX, etc)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slave to the Viking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2021 at 2:35pm
Thanks for that - pm sent.
Welkin View Drop Down
Visitor (moderated)
Visitor (moderated)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Welkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2022 at 9:53pm
If you are still looking I have an Azub Max for sale in North Yorkshire. £1200. Very comfortable 26" wheel recumbent in very good condition.
Slave to the Viking View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slave to the Viking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2022 at 12:37am
Ooh, yes, that sounds like it could be right up my street! Maybe even literally, depending on where you are in North Yorkshire...

I'll PM you my details.
yostumpy View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yostumpy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2022 at 9:10am
Also potentially interested in the Max.  If possible I would then sell you my Street machine GTE That you wanted. I could travel up with it, and pick the other one up and bring that back.   I really wanted a Max to start with.   Wink
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slave to the Viking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2022 at 10:50am
Originally posted by yostumpy yostumpy wrote:

Also potentially interested in the Max.  If possible I would then sell you my Street machine GTE That you wanted. I could travel up with it, and pick the other one up and bring that back.   I really wanted a Max to start with.   Wink

I'd certainly entertain the idea, if we can get it organised.
yostumpy View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yostumpy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2022 at 1:18pm
Regrettably the Max is above seat steer, and it’s not something I want. Looks a lovely bike btw. All the best
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slave to the Viking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2022 at 8:34pm
Originally posted by yostumpy yostumpy wrote:

Regrettably the Max is above seat steer, and it’s not something I want. Looks a lovely bike btw. All the best

Second that - nice piece of kit, but I'm after underseat steering.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic