BHPC Website Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public: Open to anyone > Racing > BHPC Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Starting a new topic? Please try and put it in a relevant forum (Riding, Building, etc) but if you're not sure it's better to post in any forum than not to post at all.

2021 Round 6: Stourport, Saturday, 31st July

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Woolly Hat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2021 at 9:16am
That's good to hear Alan Wink
Ross Low Racer 77 and coming soon Radicality 0.9!
Kim View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Kim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2021 at 1:31pm
Woolly Hat View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Woolly Hat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2021 at 5:00pm
Thanks Kim!
Ross Low Racer 77 and coming soon Radicality 0.9!
johnlucian View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnlucian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2021 at 5:38pm
Hi, Kim! I have mentioned to you that Alex Pratt on Ratracer should not be in the Street and Sport class, but it is not for Stourport race but for previous races!
John Lucian
david.lhostis View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote david.lhostis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2021 at 9:41pm
Here is my video for this event: https://youtu.be/GTzhbVznbgA
http://ccgi.lhostis.plus.com/sport.php Optima baron XLow + M5 Sandwich fairing
LWaB View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LWaB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2021 at 1:23pm
I know the overall champ listing hasn’t been updated yet but there is a discrepancy that I don’t understand. The Open table puts Geoff Booker ahead of me but I am ahead of him in all the other tables that we are both listed in. Any particular reason why that might occur?
david.lhostis View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote david.lhostis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2021 at 2:57pm
The order also depends on the other people that are in the open classification but not in the other tables, as they can technically take points away from you if they are ahead of you and especially if they are between him and you. I am in the same situation with Jochen.
http://ccgi.lhostis.plus.com/sport.php Optima baron XLow + M5 Sandwich fairing
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic