BHPC Website Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public: Open to anyone > Racing > BHPC Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Starting a new topic? Please try and put it in a relevant forum (Riding, Building, etc) but if you're not sure it's better to post in any forum than not to post at all.

2021 Round 5: Scunthorpe, Sunday 20th June

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Kim View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2021 Round 5: Scunthorpe, Sunday 20th June
    Posted: 02 August 2021 at 1:29pm
Originally posted by Yanto Yanto wrote:

Thanks Andrew, can both Neil's categories have "Mf" added to "O" to correct the points for both York and Scunthorpe?

I've made these changes manually in the points allocation.  I don't have the canonical timing data for Scunthorpe.
Yanto View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yanto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2021 at 10:42pm
Thanks Andrew, can both Neil's categories have "Mf" added to "O" to correct the points for both York and Scunthorpe?

Andrew S View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Andrew S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2021 at 5:58pm
After an uncommonly long delay the points tables for Scunthorpe and the post-Scunthorpe Championship tables are now available on the BHPC website.

The Championship tables do not yet include the York races as I don't currently have access to key bits of information tucked away on the BHPC laptop. Rest assured that nothing is lost, just late.

Edited by Andrew S - 04 July 2021 at 6:00pm
simon View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2021 at 9:27pm
Jack put a link on Facebook for photos from York. Scunthorpe
SIMON
david.lhostis View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote david.lhostis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2021 at 10:27pm
Here is my videos for Scunthorpe event:https://youtu.be/a-CW5CmMYCM
http://ccgi.lhostis.plus.com/sport.php Optima baron XLow + M5 Sandwich fairing
russellbridge View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote russellbridge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2021 at 10:51pm
Are there any photos or videos knocking about from Sunday's great day of racing at Scunthorpe? 
Russ
Yanto View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yanto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2021 at 6:39am
Thanks Andrew, I notice that both Neil H and K failed to put their respective machines down as Mf

Edited by Yanto - 21 June 2021 at 6:40am
Andrew S View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2021 at 8:34pm
Some of the results from today's races at Scunthorpe are now available on the BHPC website:
The fastest-lap / time-trial results look slightly odd because they use the start timings as originally set for the timing system. In the event the timing system wasn't used (but don't tell him that..) and the start timings were quite different. The lap times, however, are correct (so I am assured by the keepers of the little ticky watches).

Edited by Andrew S - 20 June 2021 at 9:57pm
ChrisH View Drop Down
Committee
Committee

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChrisH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2021 at 9:20pm

Here are the race timings and formats for Scunthorpe on Sun 20th Jun. Those who have registered to race check you emails tomorrow as you will have been sent a pdf with additional venue and covid-related info.

Race formats and times                                                                

Sunday

Time

NOTES

Registration opens

10:00

Registration at access point to the track.

Track open for warm-up

10:00 – 11:00

Anti-clockwise

1 lap time trial

11:00 -12:00

Anti-clockwise.

40 min + 1 lap SLOW

13:00 – 13:40

Anti-clockwise.

40 min + 1 lap FAST

14:00 – 14:40

Anti-clockwise.

Riders depart

15:00

Track closes and all vacate the track by this time

NOTE: the above race times and formats and timings may be subject to change on the day depending on numbers attending and the weather.

russellbridge View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote russellbridge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2021 at 3:16pm
All sounds good. I can't do York this weekend but I've just paid for Scunthorpe for Sunday. I also found my Preston entry in the shopping cart - I think I must have got all the way through but just not clicked on 'Confirm' as the last action.
Russ

Edited by russellbridge - 16 June 2021 at 3:16pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic