BHPC Website Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public: Open to anyone > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Starting a new topic? Please try and put it in a relevant forum (Riding, Building, etc) but if you're not sure it's better to post in any forum than not to post at all.

BHPC magazines

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Committee
Committee

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HeatherF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BHPC magazines
    Posted: 27 October 2020 at 6:28pm
The club has magazines for sale in the shop (https://shop.bhpc.org.uk/) dating back to issue number 81 (Summer 2005). We would like to reduce our stock of pre-2018 issues and, if not sold, we will be sending a lot of these magazines for recycling in the next few weeks. 

We would like to offer any number of issues of the magazine from 81 to 129 (Autumn 2017) for the cost of the postage. Issues we don't have are 82, 84, 88, 91, 92, 93, 95, 101, 103, 125. If you are interested please send a pm to me or an email to treasurer@bhpc.org.uk

Woolly Hat View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Woolly Hat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2020 at 1:53pm
Thanks Heather, got all mine. Hope plenty of others can take advantage of your offer and obtain more reading material ready for lockdown! All the best!
Ross Low Racer 77 and coming soon Radicality 0.9!
HeatherF View Drop Down
Committee
Committee

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeatherF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2020 at 11:10am
I've still got quite a lot of magazines left although some issues are running low. I'm keen to send them to a good home rather than recycle them but I move house in 3 weeks and I can't take 7 boxes of magazines with me. PM me if you are interested
RoyMacdonald View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoyMacdonald Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2020 at 4:17pm
I've got mine Heather, thanks, really great reading. I can highly recommend.

All the best.
Roy
HeatherF View Drop Down
Committee
Committee

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeatherF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2020 at 11:02am
UPDATE:

We now have packs of about 20 magazines up to 2017. Some issues are running very low in numbers  and some are no longer available. You have until Sunday 29th November to take advantage of this special offer of any number of magazines for the cost of postage, (probably now £3.10). After that date they will be available in the shop at the cost of £1 or £2 each.  pm me or email treasurer@bhpc.org.uk
Ethan View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ethan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2020 at 10:57pm
Currently reading my way back through time with these - I have made it to 2015.  I would heartily recommend these.  Also, many libraries have a lending/swapping magazine rack, possibly a place to put old copies (this is what I do with my old CTC magazines).
Hanneke View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hanneke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2021 at 8:09pm
ahhhh i wish i had discovered the club sooner, did all of these get recycled?
HeatherF View Drop Down
Committee
Committee

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HeatherF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2021 at 11:29am
I couldn't bring myself to recycle them!

I currently have 22 issues available from Summer 2005 to Winter 2016. Nine of the issues are now out of stock I'm afraid.

I can send them via Royal Mail parcel for £8.99 or via Hermes for £5.39. Payment by bank transfer to the BHPC account please

BHPC
40-10-06

PM me to let me know if you want them and your address. If you want fewer just tell me and I'll confirm the price.

RoyMacdonald View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoyMacdonald Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2021 at 4:26pm
You big softie Heather Clap

All the best.
Roy
Hanneke View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hanneke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2021 at 5:11pm
Sent! Cannot wait to Dive into some of the history and all the articles!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic