BHPC Website Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public: Open to anyone > Any Other Business
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Starting a new topic? Please try and put it in a relevant forum (Riding, Building, etc) but if you're not sure it's better to post in any forum than not to post at all.

Membership Renewal 2020

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Membership Renewal 2020
    Posted: 04 March 2020 at 4:00pm
Just to remind everybody that Membership renewals are due by the 1st April - Please make sure you renew (or join!) to ensure that you continue to receive your magazines (paper or pdf) and benefit from reduced race fees. https://shop.bhpc.org.uk/membership

AlanGoodman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2020 at 4:04pm
You can also pay by bank transfer if you don't want to use the shop

Account number : 82464748

Sort code: 40-10-06
Reference: members surname

Or by cash at a race...

simon View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2020 at 8:00pm
There is no family memberships and i can’t put more than one membership in the cart I’m trying to pay for three people my two sons and I. Help
SIMON
HeatherF View Drop Down
Committee
Committee

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeatherF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2020 at 9:19am
Thanks Simon. Brian or I will be in touch with some ideas.

Heather
atlas_shrugged View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote atlas_shrugged Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2020 at 9:58am
Hi Simon

Many apologies. The BHPC wanted to remove family membership.

At present the shop only has one shipping membership name, and one email address per purchase.

This means in your case you need to make 3 separate purchases in the shop so that you have 3 separate member names and 3 separate email addresses.

If you have any feedback for the club about this I promise to raise this as a high priority. Just send it to membership@bhpc.org.uk

Thanks very much for your enquiry.

RoyMacdonald View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoyMacdonald Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2020 at 10:17am
Even more important now there is a bike made especially for the aspiring Battle Mountain BHPC family.LOL
All the best.
Roy

russellbridge View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote russellbridge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2020 at 11:17am
not sure I'd wanna be the kid on second saddle...Cry

That's quite a few tabs you've got open there Roy! Now I know why the internet's slower than usual today LOL

BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoyMacdonald Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2020 at 3:26pm
Got to pass the time somehow now I can't build my dream bike workshop until business is back to normal. Cry
Roy
AlanGoodman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2020 at 5:07pm
Hi All,
Normally we would expect a lot of members to join or renew at our first race, which should have been at Hillingdon on Sunday of course.
Don't forget you can still join or renew online and make sure you get the club magazines to keep your BHPC head ticking over until we meet again...

Edited by AlanGoodman - 10 April 2020 at 5:08pm

BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoyMacdonald Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2020 at 10:41pm
Originally posted by RoyMacdonald RoyMacdonald wrote:

Got to pass the time somehow now I can't build my dream bike workshop until business is back to normal. Cry
Roy

Update I've found if you look at other materials it can go ahead if you think outside the box a bit. So the garage is being converted into the dream bike workshop and we are building a new garage for the car. William the Concreter is supplying ready mix for the base at not a lot more than the cost of the materials from Wickes. Also saving a lot of back breaking work. Don't tell my wife but I've also bought another FujinEmbarrassed

All the best to everyone.
Roy
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic