BHPC Website Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public: Open to anyone > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Starting a new topic? Please try and put it in a relevant forum (Riding, Building, etc) but if you're not sure it's better to post in any forum than not to post at all.

Mike burrows Vlr and fujin sl

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hotta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mike burrows Vlr and fujin sl
    Posted: 12 October 2019 at 7:44am
Having a bit of a sort out and won’t be racing these two bikes next year so will bring along to Hillingdon for anyone
That may be interested, both going very cheap, only for club members as that’s the condition I had when I got the Vlr .
£400 for the vlr
And £400 for the fujin sl , and it has a tailbox (velokraft)

Edited by hotta - 12 October 2019 at 10:37am
never stop it hurts less in the end
Yanto View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yanto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2019 at 9:09pm
Bargains! If I was into low bikes I'd have both!
RoyMacdonald View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoyMacdonald Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2019 at 9:33pm
If I could ride a bike I'd have the Vlr. Ironic that when I was looking for one of Mike's Vlr's before I had a stroke there weren't any for sale.

So what do you intend racing next season Neil?

All the best.
Roy
hotta View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hotta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2019 at 11:11pm
Will be riding the Milan next season, and have a quest for my long training and fun rides , but want to make room in my shed and not have loads of bikes not being used , Cheers Roy

Edited by hotta - 12 October 2019 at 11:11pm
johnlucian View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnlucian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2019 at 3:52pm
Interested to see and try your bikes. I am specially interested in the Velokraft tail if I could fit to my Pelso.
John Lucian
russellbridge View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote russellbridge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2019 at 7:01pm
Is the VLR the one in this video?
If so, can I have a test ride at Hillingdon pls to see how it compares with the Nocom?

Edited by russellbridge - 13 October 2019 at 7:01pm
hotta View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hotta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2019 at 7:53pm
Hi Russell
That’s the one , your welcome to try it ,:)
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote russellbridge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2019 at 11:02pm
Thanks - what pedals / cleats does it take? I've tried swapping mine onto Andrew's bike in the past but the threads need to be cut down for the thin cranks. 
FYI I'm on SPD-SL cleats, or size 10 shoes if it's easier to borrow your shoes?
AlanGoodman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2019 at 11:08pm
My Ratty has the narrow cranks but I always used standard pedals with a couple of washers rather than cutting them down... 

BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote russellbridge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2019 at 11:10pm
Good point , thanks Alan, I'll bring some washers with me...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic