BHPC Website Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public: Open to anyone > Wanted
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Starting a new topic? Please try and put it in a relevant forum (Riding, Building, etc) but if you're not sure it's better to post in any forum than not to post at all.

Looking for a 2-wheeled bent.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Looking for a 2-wheeled bent.
    Posted: 22 September 2019 at 6:02pm
As above. Pretty open-minded. Needs to be able to accommodate a large, 6’1” rider. Not entirely sure what I’m looking for, as I keep fluctuating between racey and sensible. So, been looking at anything from an M5 CHR, to a HPV streetmachine, to a Nazca Fuego, or anything in between. Not really looking for a project, more something that has been well looked after. Been checking the usual places, eBay, gumtree, bike forums etc, but nothing seems to be on offer that I fancy. Not on these shores anyhow.

Anyone got anything? I’m hoping to be at the Stourport meet in a couple of weeks.

Cheers :)
These hills are steeper than they look.
Specbike View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Specbike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2020 at 8:37pm
What size wheels do you need?
do you need a suspension?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic